Control of the Air Transportation System with Flight Safety as the Criterion
In this article an approach is suggested to ensuring safe functioning of air transportation systems. This approach allows calculation of the probability of complicated situations appearing out of combining of events, which would not be dangerous if taken separately. Mathematical support of an information/management system is worked out, which allows suggestion of actions at different time periods to minimize the probability of appearance of a critical combination of events in the process of functioning of an air transportation systems.
KeywordsAir transportation system Probabilistic analysis of safety Emergency situation Combination of events Differential equations
The research is supported by Russian foundation for basic research, grant number 16-01-00536 a.
- 1.Novozhilov, G.V., Neymark, M.S., Tsesarsky, L.G.: Safety of the flight of an airplane: Conception and technology. In: Publishing house of Moscow Aviation Institute, 196 p. (2007) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Novozhilov, G.V., Rezchikov, A.F., Neymark, M.S., Tverdokhlebov, V.A., Tsesarsky, L.G., Filimonyuk, L.Yu.: Causal-investigatory approach to analyzing air transportation systems. In: All-Russian Scientific and Technical Journal “Flight”, vol. 7, pp. 3–8 (2011) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Neymark, M.S., Tsesarsky, L.G., Filimonyuk, L.Yu.: Model of support of decision-making when aircraft enter the zone of the ariposrt’s responsibility. In: All-Russian Scientific and Technical Journal “Flight”, vol. 3, pp. 31–37 (2013) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Rezchikov, A.F., Bogomolov, A.S., Ivashchenko, V.A., Filimonyuk, LYu.: Approach to providing for and maintaining safety of complex systems based on automat models. Large-Scale Syst. Control 54, 179–194 (2015). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Hansman, R.J., Histon, J.M.: Mitigating complexity in air traffic control: the role of structure-based abstractions. In: ICAT-Reports and Papers (5) (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Ostreykovsky, V.A, Shvyryaev, U.V.: Safety of atomic plants. Probabilistic analysis. In: Fizmatlit, 352 p. (2008) (in Russian)Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.