Program System for Solving Problems of Monitoring Social and Economic Development of Saint-Petersburg
One of the ways of modeling to be used is so called ‘visual modeling’. In turn, there are many visual approaches, and only one of them is to apply algorithmic networks. The paper gives a short introduction of the algorithmic network approach and the Cognitron system is based on this approach. Further, the article describes the algorithmic model “Development Evaluation of the Information Society” and the corresponding algorithmic networks, created based on the method of development evaluation of the information society in Saint-Petersburg, developed in St. Petersburg Information and Analytical Center. The program system for working with the model is described, which consists of the Cognitron-Service program and the Cognitron system.
KeywordsDecision-making support systems Visual modeling Visual programming languages Simulation Algorithmic networks Cognitron
The research described in this paper is partially supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (grants 15-07-08391, 15-08-08459, 16-07-00779, 16-08-00510, 16-08-01277, 16-57-00172-Bel_a), grant 074-U01 (ITMO University), project 6.1.1 (Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University) supported by Government of Russian Federation, Program STC of Union State “Monitoring-SG” (project 1.4.1-1), The Russian Science Foundation (project 16-19-00199), Department of nanotechnologies and information technologies of the RAS (project 2.11), state research 0073–2014–0009, 0073–2015–0007.
- 2.Intelligent Systems in Cybernetics and Automation Theory. In: Proceedings of the 4th Computer Science On-line Conference 2015 (CSOC2015), Vol 2: Intelligent Systems in Cybernetics and Automation Theory. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 348 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Michailov, V.V., Marley, V.E., Korolev, O.F.: The Algorithmic Networks and Their Use: Schoolbook, 2nd edn., ext.—SPb.: SPbSUAI, 136p (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Korolev, O., Morozov, V.: The modelling automation system Cognintron. Logistics and supply chain management: German-Russian perspectives. In: Ivanov, D., Lukinskiy, V., Sokolov, B., Kaeschel, J. (eds.) Proceedings of the 5th German-Russian Logistics Workshop DR-LOG 2010 in St. Petersburg, May 2010. pp. 363–368Google Scholar
- 5.Korolev, O., Raguinia, E.A.D.: The algorithmic networks for total cost ownership (TCO) and return on Investment (ROI) calculation. Logistics and supply chain management: modern trends in Germany and Russia. In: Proceedings of the 4th German-Russian Logistics Workshop DR-LOG 2009 in Cottbus, May 2009. pp. 363–368Google Scholar
- 6.Korolev, O.F.: The syntax of graphical construction of algorithmic networks. The information technologies and intellectual methods. Issue 3—SPb.: SPIIRAS, pp. 112–131 (1999)Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.