Multi-decision-makers-based Monotonic Variable Consistency Rough Set Approach with Multiple Attributes and Criteria
The paper separates decision expression system into three parts: the relation system, the decision-making system and the causal system by the perspective of Pansystems theory. In these three separated systems, the extended approach involves multiple types of attributes and many decision-makers, and it aims at modelling data expressed by monotonic variable consistency measures. Furthermore, the two referred thresholds, according to Bayes decision procedure that is applied by Decision Theoretic Rough Set, can be calculated directly. So the paper proposes Multi-decision-makers-based Monotonic Variable Consistency Rough Set Approach with Multiple Attributes and Criteria, and its properties are proposed and proved.
KeywordsMonotonicity Multiple types of attributes and criteria Many decision-makers Rough set Pansystems theory
The paper is supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities(lzujbky-2012-43). The authors thank valued amendments which are raised by Professor Yongli Li.
- 5.Wu, X.M.: Views to World from Pansystem. The Renmin University of China Press, Beijing (1990)Google Scholar
- 14.Greco, S., Matarazzo, B., Słowiński, R.: Dominance-based rough set approach on pairwise comparison tables to decision involving multiple decision makers. In: Yao, J.T., Ramanna, S., Wang, G., Suraj, Z. (eds.) RSKT 2011. LNCS, vol. 6954, pp. 126–135. Springer, Heidelberg (2011) CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 17.Yao, Y.Y.: Granular computing. Comput. Sci. 31, 1–5 (2004)Google Scholar
- 19.Miao, D.Q., Li, D.T., Yao, Y.Y.: Uncertainty and Granular Computing. Science Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 20.Liu, D., Li, T.R., Li, H.X.: Interval-valued decision-theoretic rough sets. Comput. Sci. 39, 179–182 (2012)Google Scholar
- 23.Li, W., Xu, W.: Probabilistic rough set model based on dominance relation. In: Miao, D., Pedrycz, W., Slezak, D., Peters, G., Hu, Q., Wang, R. (eds.) RSKT 2014. LNCS, vol. 8818, pp. 856–864. Springer, Heidelberg (2014) Google Scholar
- 29.Li, Y.L., Lin, Y., Wang, X.Y., Lin, H.: An initial comparision of fuzzy sets and rough sets from the view of pansystem theory. In: Hu, X.H., Liu, Q., Skowron, A. (eds) IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing, vol. 2, pp. 520–525 (2005)Google Scholar
- 30.Pei, W.B., Lin, H., Li, L.Y.: Optimal-neighborhood statistics rough set approach with multiple attributes and criteria. In: Miao, D., Pedrycz, W., Slezak, D., Peters, G., Hu, Q., Wang, R. (eds.) RSKT 2014. LNCS, vol. 8818, pp. 683–692. Springer, Heidelberg (2014) Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.