CLICK TEATRO Project: Augmented Reality and Promotion of Theater Events
This work describes the activity related to the field of Augmented Reality (AR) developed in the “Integrated Multimedia Assets to promote TheaTrical” (CLICK TEATRO) living lab project.
The “Integrated Multimedia Assets to promote TheaTrical” project realizes a system addressed to the citizens in order to create a link between theater activities and commercial operators. Through the use of an App for Smartphone, the user will receive content related to the show (additional content, interviews, etc.) and service associated (restaurants, car parks, hotels, bar, etc.). This information will be generated and managed by means of Augmented Reality tools.
Finally, the involved activities will enter in a virtuous circle, in fact the user will gain discount bonus to be used for purchasing other tickets.. The app has been developed for iOS systems.
KeywordsAugmented reality Image matching AR code AR marker AR markerless Living lab
- 1.Hamalainen, T.T.: Living lab methods and tools fostering everyday life innovation. In: Proc. of 18th International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation, pp. 1−8 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Dusko, L., Chatzimichailidou, M.M.: Review on living labs. In: Proc. Of COLLA 2011 First International Conference on Advanced Collaborative Networks, Systems and Applications, pp. 28−33 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.European Network of Living Lab, November 2006. http://www.openlivinglabs.eu
- 4.Sallstrom, A., Pallot, M., Hernandez-Munoz, J.M., Santoro, R., Trousse, B., Schaffers, H.: Integrating living labs with future internet experimental platforms for co-creating services within smart cities. In: 17th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising, pp. 1−11Google Scholar
- 6.Living Labs ict Apulia innovation in progress. http://livinglabs.regione.puglia.it/
- 7.Mappatura dei Fabbisogni - Pubblicazione del, May 20, 2014. http://www.sistema.puglia.it/SistemaPuglia/smartpuglia2020
- 8.Caudell, T., Barfield, W.: Fundamentals of Wearable-Computers and Augmented Reality. CRC Press, Mahwah (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Azuma, R.T.: A survey of augmented reality. Presence 6(4), 355–385 (1997)Google Scholar
- 12.Poelman, R., van Krevelen, D.W.F.: A Survey of Augmented Reality Technologies, Applications and Limitations. The International Journal of, Virtual Reality 9(2), 1–20 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Galiano, A., Impedovo, D., Pezzuto, M.: OpenKnowledge and OpenGovernment: the experience of the Municip@zione Living Lab project. Journal of e-Leraning and Knowledge Society Je-LKS, Special Issue on, Steps Toward the Digital Agenda: Open Data to Open Knowledge 10(2), 53–64 (2014). ISSN: 1826-6223, e-ISSN: 1971-8829Google Scholar