Intelligent Web Based on Mathematic Theory
- 1.1k Downloads
This paper discusses a model for verifying service composition by building a distributed semi-compiler of service process. In this talk, we introduce a technique that solves the service composition problems such as infinite loops,deadlock and replicate use of the service. Specifically, the client needs to build a composite service by invoking other services but without knowing the exact design of these loosely coupled services. The proposed Distributed Global Service Compiler, by this article, results dynamically from the business process of each service. As a normal compiler cannot detect loops, we apply a graph theory algorithm, a Depth First Search, on the deduced result taken from business process files.
KeywordsSOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Compiler Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) Depth First Search (DFS) Distributed Global Service Compiler (DGSC)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Srivastava, B., Koehler, J.: Web Service Composition - Current Solutions and Open Problems. In: IBM India & Switzerland Research, ICAPS 2003 Workshop on Planning for Web Services, vol. 35 (2003)Google Scholar
- Amirjavid, F., Mcheick, H., Dbouk, M.: Job division in service oriented computing based on time aspect. Int. J. Communication Networks and Distributed Systems 6(1) (2011)Google Scholar
- Li, K.: LUMINA: Using WSDL-S For Web Service Discovery. Master Thesis; University of Georgia (December 2005)Google Scholar
- Colombo, M., Di Nitto, E., Mauri, M.: SCENE: A service composition execution environment supporting dynamic changes disciplined through rules. In: Dan, A., Lamersdorf, W. (eds.) ICSOC 2006. LNCS, vol. 4294, pp. 191–202. Springer, Heidelberg (2006)Google Scholar
- Silva, E., Pires, L.F., van Sinderen, M.: Supporting dynamic service composition at runtime based on end-user requirements. Centre for Telematics and Information Technology University of Twente, The Netherlands P.O. Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede (2009)Google Scholar
- Eid, M.A., Alamri, A., El-Saddik, A.: A reference model for dynamic web service composition systems. International Journal of Web and Grid Services (2008)Google Scholar
- Shen, L., Li, L., Ren, S., Mu, Y.: Dynamic composition of web service based on coordination model. In: The Joint International Conferences on Asia-Pacific, Web Conference and Web-Age Information Management (2007)Google Scholar
- Aho, A.V., et al.: Compilers, principles, techniques, and tools, QA76.76.C65A37 (2007)Google Scholar