Regularities in the Kinetics of Thermal Dissociation of Solids
Theoretical considerations involving the theory of analytical geometry made it possible to represent the known Arrhenius equation as a projection correlation. It has been shown that the known regularities in the kinetics of thermal dissociation are simple consequencies of fundamental concepts of projection geometry.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Borsuk — Multidimensional analytica geometry, Warsaw, 66Google Scholar
- 2.B. Sabalski — Proceeding of the 2nd Session on Technology of Science, Plock, 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Zawadzki, S. Bretsznajder Z. Electrochem. 1935, 41, 215.Google Scholar
- 4.M.M. Pavluchenko, E.A. Prodan — Dokl.AN SSSR 1961, 136, 651.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Glinka — Doctoral Thesis, Tech.Univ.Warsaw, 1979.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Pysiak, B. Sabalski — Proceedings of the 1st Seminar in the Honor of St. Bret-sznajder, Plock, 1977; J. Thermal Analysis in print.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Sabalski, J. Pysiak — Proceeding of the 1st Seminar in the Honor of S. Bretsznajder, pp.25–29, Plock 1977; J.Thermal Analysis in print.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Pysiak — A commentary to hybilita-tion thesis, Tech.Univ.Warsaw, 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Pysiak, M. Gawronska -Proceed. 2nd Polish Conf. on Calorimetry and T.A.Zakopane ’76.Google Scholar
- 10.T. Zmijewski, J. Pysiak-Proceed.4th ICTA vol.I, Budapest ′75.Google Scholar