Extremal Problems for Infinite Order Parabolic Systems with Time-Varying Lags
- 369 Downloads
Extremal problems for infinite order parabolic systems with time-varying lags are presented. An optimal boundary control problem for infinite order parabolic systems in which time-varying lags appear in the state equations and in the boundary conditions simultaneously is solved. The time horizon is fixed. Making use of Dubovicki-Milutin scheme, necessary and sufficient conditions of optimality for the Neumann problem with quadratic performance functionals and constrained control are derived.
KeywordsBoundary control Infinite order parabolic systems Time-varying lags
The research presented here was carried out within the research programme AGH University of Science and Technology, No. 184.108.40.2063.
- 1.Dubinskii, J.A.: Sobolev spaces of infinite order and behavior of solution of some boundary value problems with unbounded increase of the order of the equation. Matiematiczeskii Sbornik 98, 163–184 (1975)Google Scholar
- 2.Dubinskii, J.A.: Non-trivality of Sobolev spaces of infinite order for a full Euclidean space and a Tour’s. Matiematiczeskii Sbornik 100, 436–446 (1976)Google Scholar
- 5.Girsanov, I. V.: Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Extremal Problems. Publishing House of the University of Moscow, Moscow (1970). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Kowalewski, A., Miśkowicz, M.: Extremal problems for time lag parabolic systems. In: Proceedings of the 21st International Conference of Process Control (PC), 6-9 June pp. 446–451, Strbske Pleso, Slovakia (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Kowalewski, A.: Extremal Problems for distributed parabolic systems with boundary conditions involving time-varying lags. In: Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR), Miȩdzyzdroje, Poland, 28–31 August, pp. 447–452 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Kowalewski, A.: Optimal Control of Infinite Dimensional Distributed Parameter Systems with Delays. AGH University of Science and Technology Press, Cracow (2001)Google Scholar
- 13.Kowalewski, A.: Extremal problems distributed parabolic systems with multiple time-varying lags. In: Proceedings of 23rd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR), Miȩdzyzdroje, Poland, 27–30 August, pp. 791–796 (2018)Google Scholar
- 15.Kowalewski, A., Miśkowicz, M.: Extremal problems for integral time lags parabolic systems. In: Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR), Miȩdzyzdroje, Poland, 26–29 August, pp. 7–12 (2019)Google Scholar
- 17.Lions, J.L., Magenes, E.: Non-Homogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Applications, vols. 1 and 2. Springer, Berlin (1972)Google Scholar
- 18.Maslov, V.P. : Operators Methods, Moscow (1973). (in Russian)Google Scholar