A Demonstration of the Routing Model Evaluator
- 53 Downloads
There are different models of the routing problem. We are building a test environment, where the decision making methods of the different models can be evaluated in almost real traffic. The almost real traffic runs in a well known simulation platform. The route selections are injected into the simulation platform, and the simulation platform drives the vehicles. We demonstrate how the routing model evaluator can be run to evaluate a routing model against a dynamic equilibrium.
KeywordsAutonomous vehicles Route selection Dynamic equilibrium
The work of V. Antal, T.G. Farkas, A. Kiss, and M. Miskolczi was supported by the European Union, co-financed by the European Social Fund (EFOP-3.6.3-VEKOP-16-2017-00002). The work of L.Z. Varga was supported by project no. ED_18-1-2019-0030 (Application domain specific highly reliable IT solutions subprogramme), and implemented with the support provided from the National Research, Development and Innovation Fund of Hungary, financed under the Thematic Excellence Programme funding scheme.
- 2.Lopez, P.A., et al.: Microscopic traffic simulation using SUMO. In: 2018 21st International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC). IEEE, November 2018. https://doi.org/10.1109/itsc.2018.8569938
- 3.Parkes, D.C.: Online mechanisms. In: Algorithmic Game Theory, pp. 411–439. Cambridge University Press (2007). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511800481
- 5.Pourabdollah, M., Bjarkvik, E., Furer, F., Lindenberg, B., Burgdorf, K.: Calibration and evaluation of car following models using real-world driving data. In: 2017 IEEE 20th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC). IEEE, October 2017. https://doi.org/10.1109/itsc.2017.8317836
- 6.Roughgarden, T.: Routing games. In: Algorithmic Game Theory, pp. 461–486. Cambridge University Press (2007). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511800481
- 7.Varga, L.: On intention-propagation-based prediction in autonomously self-adapting navigation. Scalable Comput.: Pract. Exp. 16(3), 221–232 (2015). http://www.scpe.org/index.php/scpe/article/view/1098
- 9.Wardrop, J.G.: Some theoretical aspects of road traffic research. Proc. Inst. Civil Eng. Part II 1(36), 352–378 (1952)Google Scholar