Adaptive Fuzzy Backstepping Sliding Mode Control for Omni Mobile Robot Over Network Control System
- 4 Downloads
The performance characteristic of the control system over a network can be significantly affected by network delay effects. These effects can be more exacerbated when data loss occurs during network communication. Thus, in this paper network effects could be resolved by utilizing a structure of gain scheduler middleware (GSM) in setting robot path-tracking. Simultaneously, this teleoperation control approach combines with the Adaptive Backstepping Sliding Mode controller based on self—tuning Fuzzy adapting control parameters to stabilize the control system. The simulation result of the proposed controller operating over data network depicts that the control quality would be improved than normal Backstepping Sliding Mode Control without GSM methodology even in disturbance environment.
- 1.Thi, K.D.H., Nguyen, M.C., Vo, H.T., Tran, V.M., Nguyen, D.D., Bui, A.D.: Trajectory tracking control for four-wheeled omnidirectional mobile robot using Backstepping technique aggregated with sliding mode control. In: 2019 First International Symposium on Instrumentation, Control, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics (ICA-SYMP), pp. 131–134 (2019)Google Scholar
- 2.Gao, Z., Yang, Y., Du, Y., Zhang, Y., Wang, Z.: Kinematic modeling and trajectory tracking control of a wheeled omni-directional mobile logistics platform. DEStech Trans. Eng. Technol. Res., no. apetc (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, W., Yang, C., Jiang, Y., Liu, X., Su, C.-Y.: Motion planning for omnidirectional wheeled mobile robot by potential field method. J. Adv. Transp. 2017, 11 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Vieira, H.S., de Paiva, E.C., Moriguchi, S.K., Carvalho, J.R.H.: Unified Backstepping Sliding Mode Framework for Airship Control Design. arXiv Prepr. arXiv:1909.03143 (2019)
- 13.Lin, Y., Wang, J., Han, Q.-L., Jarvis, D.: Distributed control of networked large-scale systems based on a scheduling middleware. In: IECON 2017-43rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp. 5523–5528 (2017)Google Scholar