Features of Using Nonlinear Dynamics Method in Electrical Impedance Signals Analysis of the Ocular Blood Flow
- 35 Downloads
The article describes an approach to constructing an algorithm for qualitative and quantitative comparison of electrical impedance diagnostics signals using the nonlinear dynamics method. The biophysical factors for the electrical impedance diagnostics signal formation and their relationship with a variety of the developed algorithm parameters are presented. The method with the transpalpebral rheoophthalmography signal attractor reconstruction is considered. The optimal reconstruction parameters have been chosen to construct an attractor in the given coordinates space. It has been carried out the analysis of the reconstructed attractors mass centers position for the transpalpebral rheoophthalmography signals, on the basis of which the decision rule has been formulated for comparing and dividing the signals into groups. The results have been verified on electrical impedance signals of the eye blood flow. The application of the developed technique is shown on the example of transpalpebral rheoophthalmography signal analysis in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma.
KeywordsNonlinear dynamics Transpalpebral rheoophthalmography Blood flow Eye Glaucoma
Conflict of Interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest. The paper was supported by a grant from RFBR (No. 18-08-01192).
- 1.Lazarenko, V.I., Kornilovsky, I.M., Ilenkov, S.S., et al.: Our method of functional heography of eye. Vestn. oftalmol. 115(4), 33–37 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Lazarenko, V.I., Komarovskikh, E.N.: Results of the examination of hemodynamics of the eye and brain in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma. Vestn. oftalmol. 120(1), 32–36 (2004). https://doi.org/10.21687/0233-528X-2017-51-3-22-30CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Kiseleva, A.A., Luzhnov, P.V., Nikolaev, A.P., Iomdina, E.N., Kiseleva, O.A.: Nonlinear dynamics method in the impedance signals analysis of the eye blood flow of patients with glaucoma. In: Proceedings of 12th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies BIODEVICES, vol. 1, pp. 75–80 (2019). https://doi.org/10.5220/0007554800750080
- 9.Kiseleva, A., Luzhnov, P., Dyachenko, A., Semenov, Y.: Rheography and spirography signal analysis by method of nonlinear dynamics. In: Proceedings of the 11th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies BIODEVICES, vol. 1, pp. 136–140 (2018). https://doi.org/10.5220/0006579301360140
- 12.Akar, S.A., Kara, S., Agambayev, S., Bilgic, V.: Nonlinear analysis of EEG in major depression with fractal dimensions. In: 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE on Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, pp. 7410–7413 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1109/embc.2015.7320104
- 17.Schmetterer, L.: Ocular perfusion abnormalities in glaucoma. Russian Ophthalmol. J. 4, 100–109 (2015)Google Scholar