Innovation and Practice of Talent Training Mode of Robot Engineers
- 29 Downloads
The rapid development of artificial intelligence technology has brought society into a new era, creating a shortage of talents for robotics engineers. The establishment of a collaborative education mode that integrates teaching institutions, scientific research institutions and enterprises will definitely provide a reference for the cultivation of such talents.
KeywordsRobot engineering Collaborative education Training system
This work was supported by the following projects.
Project Number1: GH19322.
Source of the Project 2: The science and technology organization in JiLin province.
Project name2: The patent information analysis and strategic research in educational robot field.
Project number2: 20190802025ZG.
- 1.NAE: The Engineering of 2020: Visions of Engineering in the New Century. The National Academies Press (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Shaewitz, J.A.: Classroom assessment. J. Electron. Eng. (1994)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, J.: Research on the reform of postgraduate joint training mechanism under the collaborative innovation environment. University of Science and Technology of China (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Yu, X.: Research on Engineering Practice Ability Development for Industrial Demand. Zhejiang University (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Lu, S.: Research on the Management Model of Higher Education Project Based on Road Map. Zhejiang University (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu, S.: Discussion on mobile robot technology teaching mode in technical colleges and universities under the background of artificial intelligence 2.0. Occupation 25, 92–94 (2019)Google Scholar
- 8.Kang, S., Zhong, B.: Construction of reverse engineering teaching model in robot education. Res. Mod. Dist. Educ. 31(04), 56–64 (2019)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, Z., Zhao, J.: Research on improving robot education ability of educational technology majors in teachers colleges. J. Hum. Vocat. Coll. Posts Telecommun. 18(02), 69–71 (2019)Google Scholar
- 10.Meng, X.: Design and Practice of Robot Teaching Model for STEM. Yunnan Normal University (2019)Google Scholar