Design and Production of a New Console Training Platform
- 30 Downloads
In this paper, a new console operation training platform is designed, which provides simulation environment for artillery operators to carry out equipment simulation training. The console operation training platform is designed according to the physical connection relationship and functional logic relationship of the functional components of the actual equipment. Through three-dimensional model, dynamic effect simulation and other means, the relevant functions of the actual equipment are realized, which provides convenient conditions for the operators to carry out various simulation training.
KeywordsTraining platform Structure design 3D modeling Dynamic simulation
This research was financially supported by the Equipment Construction Project Foundation of Army Engineering University.
- 1.Xu, Q., Ouyang, Z., Xiao, F.: Research on the realization method of process simulation in virtual training system. (10) (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, P., Han, X., Li, L.: Research on military training virtual driving system. Mach. Tools Hydraul. (23) (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, S., Liu, X., Zhang, C.: Application of virtual reality technology in gun simulator. Netw. Inf. (6) (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, X., Li, C.: Research and application of 3D digital city based on SuperMap. Electron. Des. Eng. (10), 6–9, 13 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, G., Li, G.: About the application of 3D CAD technology in mechanical design. Electron. Prod. (08) (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Niu, C., Zhang, G.: Discussion on the application of 3D CAD technology in mechanical design. Nanfang Agricul. Mach. (16) (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Xu, W.: Teaching method research of mechanical drawing based on 3D modeling technology. Vocat. Educ. Res. (7), 108–109 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Qin, Y., Huang, Q., Zhang, R., Li, S.: Research on parametric design system of part curve based on SolidWorks. Mech. Des. (01) (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, Z., Yao, W.: Accurate modeling and stress analysis of spur gear based on ANSYS. Mech. Eng. Autom. (06) (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, Y., Hong, Z., Qin, J.: Research on 3D modeling technology based on graphics and images. Digit. Technol. Appl. (05) (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Yang, W., Zhao, L.: A special method for building 3D model of aircraft. Tech. Autom. Appl. (12) (2018)Google Scholar