Current Situation of University Students’ Internet Financial Services
- 39 Downloads
Internet Financial services refer to the various services provided by financial platforms through targeted businesses to provide college students with credit, consumption stage, investment banking, and financial advisers and so on. In recent years, with the deepening of the Internet economy, network finance has infiltrated the campus, which fully released the demand for financial services of college students. Based on the survey of college students in Wuhan Huaxia University of Technology, this paper analyses the characteristics of financial service demand and the main problems of financial service platform.
KeywordsCollege students Financial service demand Financial service Platforms
Hubei Province College Student Work High-quality Project (project number: 2019XGJPB1001), and Hubei Province Colleges Teaching Reform Research Project (project number: 2017472).
- 1.Chen, X., Xiong, X.: An empirical study on the willingness and behavior of Campus Internet consumer finance - Research on the investigation of financial management based on Wuhan University. Finan. Manag. Res. (2) (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, D., Chen, X., Jin, P.: Research on the consumer financial market of College Students under the background of Internet economy. Bus. Econ. (12) (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Lin, X.Q., Wu, Z.: Analysis of the factors influencing college students’ participation in Internet financial instruments - Take Alipay as an example. Liaoning Econ. (08) (2019)Google Scholar
- 4.Cai, J.: On the influence of consumer loans on Contemporary College Students - Take “Art Credit Pay” as an example. Econ. Trade (3) (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, Q., Zhang, C.: The way to develop college students’ good consumption view under the background of Internet Finance. J. Nantong Vocat. Tech. Shipp. Coll. 18(03) (2019)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, J., Zhang, X.: A study of College Students’ financial service under P2P credit model – Taking “campus loan” as an example. Mod. Bus. Trade Ind. (12) (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Xin, M.: On the influence of Internet financial credit on College Students’ consumption concept. Sci. Educ. Art. Collects (07) (2019)Google Scholar
- 8.Xu, S., Zhang, L.: Analysis of consumption structure and trend of college students in Shanghai under Internet Finance. China Mark. (33) (2019)Google Scholar
- 9.Cai, Y.: On financial risk education of college students from the perspective of service innovation. Chin. Bus. Theory (23) (2019)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, H., Deng, R.: The path choice of legal regulation of campus network loan. J. Southwest Univ. Polit. Sci. Law (6) (2017)Google Scholar