Limitations of Accessory Design of Fashion Life Chain Stores Based on Internet Informatization
- 30 Downloads
In this paper, the restrictive factors of accessory design were studied by taking fashion and lifestyle chain stores with network characteristics in the new era as the background. First of all, the scope and role of accessory design in the network era were explained, and then the classification of fashion life stores was elaborated. First of all, based on on-the-spot investigation, the limiting factors of the accessory design in fashion life stores were summarized and the relationship between the limiting factors and accessory design was explained in detail. Secondly, how the limiting factors were used as the basis for accessory design, as well as the status and significance of accessory design in the ontology service system were expounded. Finally, after being familiar with typical fashion life stores in Taobao, the service role of accessories in the Internet information age was revealed. In this paper, the main content is that accessories are indispensable in interior design, but accessories are only one of the contact points of the service system. The accessory design is restricted by many factors, and accessories can only give the play when they are coordinated with the service system of operation ontology.
KeywordsAccessory design Fashion life Service space Internet informatization
This work was supported by a project “the Research of Fashion Accessories Design” (the number of the project is IFA-2019-01). It belongs to the key project of the Research Center of Fashion Arts, which is the Key Research Base for Humanities and Social Sciences in Hubei in 2019.
- 1.Bloomfield, M., Borstrock, S.: Modeclix. The additively manufactured adaptable textile. Mater. Today Commun. 16(5), 34–38 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Choi, T.: Blockchain-technology-supported platforms for diamond authentication and certification in luxury supply chains. Transp. Res. Part E 128(9), 56–60 (2019)Google Scholar
- 3.Zermansky, A.G.: Deprescribing: fashion accessory or fig leaf? Pharmacy (Basel, Switzerland) 7(2), 45–48 (2019)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, F.: Hong Kong exhibitor debuts international star’s accessory collection Hong Kong fashion week for fall/winter closed. China Text. 122(2), 58–61 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Anon, Allergies: researchers from Tohoku university report recent findings in allergies. Biotech Bus. Week 145(3), 78–83 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Cimatti, B., Campana, G., Carluccio, L.: Eco design and sustainable manufacturing in fashion: a case study in the luxury personal accessories industry. Procedia Manuf. 8(7), 61–64 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Capalbo, C.: Creativity and innovation of the italian fashion system in the inter-war period (1919–1943). Investigaciones De Historia Económica – Econ. Hist. Res. 12(2), 21–23 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Anon, Raizal Izaac Pty Limited: Fashion accessory in patent application approval process. Polit. Gov. Week 132(9), 123–125 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Smyth, D.: Hyères international festival of fashion and photography. Br. J. Photogr. 163(7846), 189–191 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, T.: Analysis on teaching design of three-dimensional composition in fashion and accessories design major of art design categories in independent colleges. In: Proceedings of 2014 3rd International Conference on Physical Education and Society Management, pp. 45–48 (2014)Google Scholar