Creating/Deleting Objects Fast Forword Planning
- 40 Downloads
Fast forward programming for creating/deleting objects is a method to deal with the problem of creating/deleting objects. This paper puts forward the concept of object element, which can be divided into ordinary object and object element. A new algorithm, RCDO algorithm, is designed. The partial relaxed RCDO algorithm is used to expand the planning diagram. In the process of expanding the planning diagram, mutual exclusion between actions, propositions and objects is considered. According to the newly constructed heuristic function, the heuristic value is calculated. In order to avoid the appearance of plain state, the enhanced mountain climbing method was used as the search strategy. The planning process for CDOFF is described in detail below.
KeywordsCreating/deleting objects Planning Fast forword Objective set
This work was supported by National Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Project (NO. 201911439030).
- 5.Coles, A., Coles, A.: A Temporal relaxed planning graph heuristic for planning with envelopes. In: Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS 2017) (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Gu, W.X., Cai, Z.Y., Zhang, X.M., et al.: The extending graphplan to handle the creating or destroying objects planning. In: ICMLC (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Bonet, B., Loerincs, G., Geffner, H.: A robust and fast action selection mechanism for planning. In: Proceedings of AAAI-97, pp. 714–719. MIT Press (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Bit-Monnot, A., Smith, D.E, Do, M.: Delete-free reachability analysis for temporal and hierarchical planning. In: Proceedings of the HSDIP Workshop at the International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS) (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Coles, A.J., Coles., A.I.: Have I been here before? State memoisation in temporal planning. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS) (2016)Google Scholar