Current Status and Prospects of Energy Saving Evaluation of Lifting Machinery
- 26 Downloads
Lifting machinery is an indispensable key equipment in the production of metallurgy, shipbuilding, electric power, transportation, petrochemical and other industries. Reasonable evaluation of its energy consumption status is of great significance for guiding energy-saving production of lifting machinery. Based on the analysis of domestic crane application status, this paper summarizes and comments on crane energy-saving evaluation technology and puts forward the prospect.
KeywordsLifting machinery Energy consumption characteristics Energy saving evaluation
This work was financially supported by the National Key Research and Development Program of China (2017YFF0209804), and the Program of Science Foundation of General Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection of Jiangsu Province (KJ175940).
- 1.Special equipment safety law of the People’s Republic of China. Safety 35(02), 62–66 (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, J., Jiang, X., Du, H.: Design and development trend of metallurgical casting crane. Constr. Des. Proj. 08, 132–133 (2019). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, W.: The balanced development of crane market. Constr. Mach. Maint. 1, 74 (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Lu, J.: Current situation of resources and environment and development trend of industry in China. China Venture Cap. 1, 49–50 (2009). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Ge, X., Chen, Y.: Measurement and analysis of crane energy consumption. Hoisting Conveying Mach. 3, 6–9 (2010). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, Z.: Research on multi-source energy consumption characteristics of modern CNC machine tools. Chongqing University (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.He, P.: Research on Energy Characteristics and Energy Saving Evaluation of Key Components of Heavy Vehicle Transmission System. HeFei University of Technology (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Zeng, H., Tang, Z., Tong, Y., Li, X.: Research on efficiency test of transmission parts of bridge crane. Mech. Des. Manuf. 44(12), 67–69 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Hu, X.: Energy Consumption Analysis and Energy Saving Design of Tower Crane (gantry crane). Chang’an University (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Chen, R.: Study on the Classification Method of Energy Consumption of Bridge Crane. Donghua University (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Karlis, A.D.: Energy consumption estimation on lift systems. The advantages of VVVF drives. In: International Conference on Electrical Machines (2014)Google Scholar