High-Quality Development of Tourism Industry Under the Trend of Cultural and Tourism Integration Based on Big Data Analysis
- 17 Downloads
The era of big data makes it inevitable for the traditional tourism industry to integrate cultural and tourism, and at the same time, it also provides new momentum and infinite possibilities for the high-quality development of the tourism industry. First of all, applying big data to the cultural and tourism industry can solve some problems in the cultural and tourism industry, such as: resources are hard to replace, experience is hard to copy, demand is hard to predict, etc. It is also possible to reconstruct the supply chain and ecology of cultural tourism industry, so that cultural tourism resources can be fully developed and a new world of cultural tourism development can be explored. Secondly, the inclusion of big data in the cultural tourism industry will make the integrated innovation and development of cultural tourism more promising and more favored by tourists. Finally, cultural tourism integration should give full play to the advantages of big data, and combine local development characteristics and local customs to build a platform where “culture speaks for itself”. With the combination of science and technology elements, accurately depict the user portrait of tourists, comprehensively understand the real needs of tourists, and then combine the tourists’ interests with product development and profits, so as to expand and strengthen the cultural tourism industry, and thereby improve the high-quality development of tourism. This paper mainly USES content analysis method and data visualization method to discuss and analyze the integration trend of culture and tourism, hoping to promote the high-quality development of tourism industry.
KeywordsBig data Integration of culture and tourism Content analysis method Tourism industry
This work was supported by Jilin Provincial Department of Education (ContractNo. JJKH20190784SK) and Social Sciences Planning Fund in Jilin Provice (No. 2018BS34).
- 1.Zhang, X.: A brief discussion on the integration and in-depth development of the great wall tourism resources of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei-Shanxi region. Museum 37(712), 29–31 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, H., Liu, Y., Ma, X.: Effect evaluation of coordinated development between tourism Industry and new urbanization——A case study of Zhangjiajie. Econ. Geogr. 86(37), 162–173 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Liang, D.: Tourism commodity industry embraces golden period. China’s Foreign Trade 12(6), 3–6 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Jaelani, A.: Industri Wisata Halal di Indonesia: Potensi dan Prospek[Halal tourism industry in Indonesia: Potential and prospects]. MPRA Paper 429(27), 884–921 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Jin, X., Fan, X.: Business school. The development path and achievements of Japan’s international tourism industry. Contemp. Econ. Japan 1126(663), 9–13 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuna, H., Lin, M., Yan, C.: Spatial and temporal differentiation analysis on the efficiency of the three mainstays of tourism industry in China. Sci. Geogr. Sin. 98(362), 993–998 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Feng, X., Xia, J.: Research on the level of all-for-one tourism development and its spatial characteristics in China. Econ. Geogr. 873(734), 1241–1363 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Alasgarova, F.: The role of tourism transport’s development in economic growth. Ann. Spiru Haret Univ. Econ. Ser. 17(11), 8–12 (2017)Google Scholar
- 13.Ma, L., Zhu, H.: Rethinking the role of tourism towards human existence: From the perspective of humanism. Tourism Tribune 902(953), 87–99 (2018)Google Scholar
- 14.Chen, M., Zhao, W.: A study on the relationship between eco-efficiency and tourism under the new-type urbanization: a case study of urban clusters in the middle reaches of the Yangtze river. Tourism Tribune 562(72), 45–67 (2018)Google Scholar