Application of Computer Network Anomaly Recognition Based on Artificial Intelligence
- 17 Downloads
With the continuous popularization of computer network applications, people’s lifestyle has been greatly changed, and it has become an essential tool for people’s daily life, which gradually affects people’s daily life. However, with the continuous penetration of the network in all walks of life, the existence of various diversified network problems has also greatly affected people’s normal work and development, even the network anomaly brought by various illegal attacks and hacker access issues has infringed upon people’s rights and interests, and continuously affect the normal operation of the network. For this purpose, this study applies artificial intelligence to computer network anomaly diagnosis and recognition, and uses advanced artificial intelligence technology to efficiently, quickly and accurately identify anomalies and their causes in the network, and find ways to deal with them.
KeywordsArtificial intelligence Recognition Network anomaly
This work was supported by:
1. Science and Technology Planning Project of Chenzhou (No. jsyf2017008).
2. Innovation and entrepreneurship training program for college students in Hunan Province in 2019 (No. 1808).
- 1.Yang, H., Hui, G., Fu, X., Wang, Q., Kong, D.: Design of college network fault management system based on intelligent decision CBR technology. Manuf. Autom. 38(10), 56–60 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Song, Y., Jiao, X.: Design and development of intelligent network fault management system based on Jess and SNMP. Electron. Des. Eng. 24(14), 49–51+55 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Aini, A., Rousuli, A.: Research on problems related to network fault diagnosis based on artificial intelligence. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 12(13), 169–170 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, G., Zhao, W., Tong, M.: Review of research on artificial intelligence-based network fault diagnosis. Comput. Program. Skills Maint. (10), 101–102 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Sun, J.: Talking about the application of artificial intelligence technology in network fault diagnosis technology. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 15(21), 178–179 (2019)Google Scholar
- 6.Peng, Z.: Network fault diagnosis method based on expert system. Ind. Sci. Forum 18(01), 46–47 (2019)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhu, Y., Huang, X., Tang, H., Chen, J., Cheng, K., Bao, D.: Intelligent network fault diagnosis system using big data analysis technology. Telecommun. Eng. 58(10), 1115–1120 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Niu, H.: Research on rapid fault diagnosis method for information network. Xidian University (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Jin, A.: The effective application of artificial intelligence technology in network fault diagnosis technology. Comput. Prod. Distrib. (02), 114 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Chen, G.: Diagnosis and solution of computer network faults. Comput. Prod. Distrib. (01), 52 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Huang, B., Guo, H., Zhao, L., Xue, J.: Application research of artificial intelligence in fault tracing of communication network. Des. Post Telecommun. Technol. (12), 35–40 (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.Mao, Z., Xing, J., Zhang, T.: Research on key technologies of intelligent diagnosis network faults. Inf. Rec. Mater. 19(02), 54–55 (2018)Google Scholar