The Translation of Jiaodong’s Excellent Traditional Culture Based on Computer Network
- 12 Downloads
In the 21st century, human society has entered the information age from the industrial age, and computers have penetrated into various fields. Today’s world is gradually globalizing. As a bridge to spread the world’s information and culture, translation is receiving more and more attention from the public. The current translation method has changed dramatically. Chinese excellent traditional culture is the national foundation of the core values of socialism. As an important part of Chinese traditional culture, Jiaodong’s excellent traditional culture contains rich ideological and spiritual values, cultural and educational values. In the Internet era, how to spread excellent Chinese culture to foreign countries is particularly meaningful. Based on the computer network, this paper conducts research on cultural connotation translation.
KeywordsComputer network Jiaodong Culture Translation
Fund Project: This paper is the outcome of the study, Research on the English Translation of Excellent Traditional Cultures in Jiaodong, which is supported by the Foundation for Key Art and Science Projects of Shandong Province in 2019.
- 1.Fu, Q., Shen, J., Zhang, X., Wu, Z., Zhou, M.: Gesture recognition with kinect for automated sign language translation. J. Beijing Normal Univ. (Nat. Sci.) 49(6), 586–587 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Xiao, H., Li, W., Cao, X., Tang, Z.: The online social networks on knowledge exchange: online social identity, social tie and culture orientation. J. Glob. Inf. Technol. Manag. 15(2), 4–24 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Lu, X., Qiu, Y., Tan, Z.: The connotation, basic characteristics and generation path of cloud classroom teaching culture. Can. Soc. Sci. 14(12), 54–61 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Xuemei, W., Yue, J., Fang, W.: The study of subtitle translation based on multi-hierarchy semantic segmentation and extraction in digital video. Humanit. Social Sci. 5(2), 91–96 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Jinping, C., Xiangqun, L.: The application of computer multimedia technology in the teaching of Physical Education. Autom. Instrum. 7(02), 43–45 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Baoling, W.: Model of workshop integrated with information technology for translation teaching among non-English major undergraduates in BUPT. China Mod. Educ. Equip. 2013(23), 4 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, X.Y., Song, T.H.: Computational linguistics and translation platform construction from the perspective of computational linguistics. J. Shanxi Agric. Univ. (Soc. Sci. Ed.) 4, 10 (2013)Google Scholar