Ukraine Construction Complex Innovation-Oriented Development Management
- 11 Downloads
Organizational and economic principles of the formation and implementation of the construction complex innovation-oriented development management have been studied and determined. The reasons for the low level of the construction complex innovation development have been identified. It is emphasized that regional inter-sectoral complexes, in particular construction, are affected by many factors, threats and dangers of the socio-economic life of the region and require secure functioning. It is proved that the solution of this problem requires the introduction of organizational and economic construction complex innovation-oriented development management, a significant component of which is the cost optimization mechanism. The components of the Ukraine construction complex innovation-oriented development management mechanism have been put forward and developed, which reflects all the constituent parts of the organizational and economic innovative management mechanism
KeywordsConstruction complex Innovation-oriented management Mechanism
- 1.Varnaliy, Z., Onyshchenko, S., & Zavora, T. (2018). Construction complex development influence on region social and economic security. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7 (3.2), 469–472. http://dx.doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i3.2.14574.
- 2.Mishchenko, R. A., & Furmanchuk, O. S. (2011). Formation pricing mechanism construction sector in the region and ways of its improvement [Formuvannia mekhanizmu tsinoutvorennia budivelnoho kompleksu rehionu ta shliakhy yoho udoskonalennia]. Economics and Region, 30, 152–156.Google Scholar
- 3.Costs for innovation [Vytraty na innovatsiiu]. http://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki. Last Accessed August 14, 2019.
- 5.Demianenko, I. V., & Buriak, A. V. (2009). Innovation and technological progress as driving factors civilization progress society. Visnyk DDFA: Ekonomichni nauky, 21, 21–30.Google Scholar
- 6.Seniv, B. H. (2011). Current state and prospects of the construction industry in Ukraine [Suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku budivelnoi haluzi Ukrainy]. Innovative Economy, 7, 19–24.Google Scholar
- 7.Varnaliy, Z., Onishchenko, S., & Masliy, A. (2016). Threat prevention mechanisms of Ukraine’s economic security. Economic Annals-XXI, 159(5–6), 20–24. http://dx.doi.org/10.21003/ea.V159-04.
- 8.Shevchenko, V. O. Status and prospects of development of building materials in Ukraine. Efektyvna ekonomika. Available at: http://economy.nayka.com.ua. Last Accessed July 08, 2019.
- 9.Furmanchuk, O. S. (2009). Innovation and investment cluster model of development of construction industry in the region [Innovatsiino-investytsiina klasterna model rozvytku budivelnoi haluzi rehionu]. Productive Forces and Regional Economy, 2, 206–213. RVPS Ukrainy NAN Ukrainy, Kyiv, Ukraine.Google Scholar
- 10.Onyshchenko, S. V., & Furmanchuk, O. S. (2012). Technopark as an innovative model of the Poltava region construction complex development [Tekhnopark yak innovatsiina model rozvytku budivelnoho kompleksu Poltavskoho rehionu]. Business Inform, 7, 40–43.Google Scholar
- 11.Bezzubko, L. V. (2008). Innovative construction potential [Innovatsiinyi potentsial budivnytstva]. Building Ukraine, 7, 8–11.Google Scholar
- 12.Lesakova, L. (2009). Innovations in Small and Medium Enterprises in Slovakia. Acta Polytehnica Hungarica, 6, 23–25.Google Scholar
- 13.Vytvytska, O. D. (2011). The mechanism of realization of motivations of innovative entrepreneurship, monograph. Kyiv, Ukraine: Ahrar Media Hrup.Google Scholar
- 14.Kozachenko, H., Onyshchenko, S., & Masliy, O. (2018). Region building complex social and economic security threats. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(3.2), 79–85. http://dx.doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i3.2.14405.
- 15.Soldatenkov, V. V. (2012). Investment-innovative model of economic development of Ukraine [Investytsiino-innovatsiina model rozbudovy ekonomiky Ukrainy]. Building Ukraine, 6, 22–26.Google Scholar
- 16.Onyshchenko, S. V., Matkovskyi, A. V., & Puhach, A. A. (2014). Analysis of threats to economic security of ukraine in conditions of innovative economic development [Analiz zahroz ekonomichnii bezpetsi Ukrainy v umovakh innovatsiinoho rozvytku ekonomiky]. Economic Annals-XXI, 1–2(2), 8–11.Google Scholar
- 17.Verkhohliadova, N. I., & Kononova, I. V. (2011). A scorecard for managing the sustainability of a construction company [Systema pokaznykiv dlia upravlinnia stiikistiu funktsionuvannia budivelnoho pidpryiemstva]. Herald of Khmelnytskyi National University, 1, 7–10.Google Scholar