Scientific Approaches for Planning the Architecture for Urban Economic Space
- 13 Downloads
The basic scientific approaches to the planning of urban economic space architecture based on the methods of structural and logical analysis, generalization, and comparative analysis are investigated as the purpose of the work. An analysis of urban planning methods and interests of residents of territorial communities has been carried out, and successful practices of urban and space revitalization have been investigated. The novelty of the work is formulated—the methodical approach to the choice of methods of planning the architecture of urban economic space has been further developed, which allows to integrate landscape, architectural-construction, financial-economic, marketing-logistical, digital tools of their realization in the triangle of urban entities “power—business—the public.” In urban planning, the methods of solving the problems of planning the architecture of urban economic space are distinguished: rational planning of development, limiting the growth of large cities, segregative distribution in urban areas into functional zones (residential, industrial, communal-warehouse, external transport, suburban), and digitalization of urban space management. Cities compete for development resources, specialists, etc., and are forced to move to master plans for urban development, development strategies, plans for the revitalization of industrial territories, harmonization of urban planning, and the architectural environment of settlements. It is established that effective methods of planning the urban economic space are such methods as: strategy, modernization, reconstruction, revitalization, digitization, social activities, technological innovations, green economy, and logistics.
KeywordsUrban planning Master plan of the city Economic space City Territorial community Revitalization
- 1.Giffinger, R., & Stallbohm, M. (2014). Changes of metropolitan development: strategic efforts in comparison of Barcelona and Vienna. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228600700_.
- 2.Monastyrs’kyj, H. L. (2010). Modernization paradigm of managing the economic development of the territorial base of the base: [monohrafiia] (p. 464). Ternopil’, Ekonomichna dumka, TNEU.Google Scholar
- 3.Pleshkanovs’ka, A. M. (2009). Demographic change your mind reconstruction (pp. 345–355). Urban Construction and Area Planning, KNUBA, 33.Google Scholar
- 4.Klekhovskyj, D. (2016). Urban metamorphoses: New life of old industrial zones. Retrieved from https://www.novayagazeta.ru/articles/2016/11/30/70726-uroki-polskogo.
- 5.Urban Agenda. (2016). Moskovskyj urbanystycheskyj forum. 6, 227. Retrieved from http://blog.mosurbanforum.ru/futurecities.
- 6.Hrudynyn, M. Y. (2016). Come to plan new places. Retrieved from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3q2U4GLSfdddGZDZEZpN2Z6RU0/view
- 7.Lendry, Ch. (2005). Creative city. Per. s anhl (p. 399). Yzdatel’skyj dom «Klassyka-KhKh1».Google Scholar
- 8.New York City Department of Technology and Innovation. Retrieved from http://www1.nyc.gov/site/forward/index.page
- 9.Labour Market Research Study (2010). Defining the green economy. Labour Market Research Study. ECO Canada. Retrieved from http://www.eco.ca/pdf/Defining-the-Green-Economy-2010.pdf.
- 10.London Gardens Online. (2012). Retrieved from http://www.londongardensonline.org.uk/gardens-online-record.asp?ID=KAC055.
- 11.The Barcelona Agenda 21 indicators: Rogers, D., Tibben-Lembke, R. (2001). An examination of reverse logistics practices. Journal of Business Logistics, 22 (2). 129–145.Google Scholar
- 12.Vdovichena, O., Vdovichen, A., & Chychun, V. (2018). Managing the advertising activities in the system of integrated brand promotion of an enterprise. European Research Studies Journal, XXI(2), 124–136.Google Scholar
- 13.Krugman, P., Obstfeld, M. (2014). MauriceInternational economics: Theory and policy, Global Edition (Inglese) Copertina flessibile. 3 lug.Google Scholar
- 14.Law of Ukraine. (2011). About the regulation of public servicing. Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, 34, 14.Google Scholar
- 15.Warehouse and Utility Plan for the Settlement (2012). Ministerstvo rehional’noho rozvytku, budivnytstva ta zhytlovo-komunal’noho hospodarstva Ukrainy. Pro zatverdzhennia DBN B.1.1-15:2012 Nakaz 13.07.2012 № 358. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/v0358858-12?lang=ru
- 16.Herasymchuk, Z. V., & Nischyk, T. O. (2011). Spatial development of the city: [monohrafiia] (p. 212). LNTU: Luts’k.Google Scholar
- 17.Averkyna, M. F., & Herasymchuk, Z. V. (2012). Institutional protection of Green Logistics in the city. Aktual’ni problemy ekonomiky, 11(137), 161–169.Google Scholar
- 18.Gudz, P., Dawydenko, I., & Shykina, O. (2019). Support system of solutions for planning sales actavaties in the tourizm industry. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 8(6), 3979–3983. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijeat.f9082.088619.
- 19.Pancewicz, Ł., & Zbieranek, P. (2013). Pomoran cities—How to transform them for a general good (p. 268). Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego: Gdańsk.Google Scholar
- 20.Baraniuk, A. (2014). How the Czech Republic is trying to solve the problems of decaying industrial regions (p. 55). Hazeta: «Prav. Da».Google Scholar