Promising Directions for the Development of BIM Technologies in Ukraine on Its Way to European Integration
- 11 Downloads
The current state of the construction market in Ukraine is characterized by a small, but still booming, signaling shifts in economic development, application of new approaches and mechanisms both in the management of construction projects and works. The article considers a fundamentally new approach for Ukraine—the use of BIM technologies—which goes beyond the design and is inseparably used for the production, operation and diagnostics of buildings, and serves as cluster of information in interaction between building systems, models of their degradation in real conditions, ergonomics data, ecology in exploitation and recycling, i.e., the creation of the Digital City.
KeywordsBIM technologies Design Construction Construction market Innovative development Buildings Structures
- 1.Sidenko V. R. (2011). An innovative model for EU development—from the Lisbon strategy to Europe 2020. In Problems of innovation and investment development (No. 1, pp. 113–126).Google Scholar
- 2.Commission of Independent Experts and Leading Experts of EU Ministries. (2017). Final report of an independent European audit of Ukraine’s national research and innovation system. Horizon 2020 Political Support Tool. EU.Google Scholar
- 3.Eurostat. https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database.
- 4.Innovation in Ukraine. (2011). In European Experience and Recommendations for Ukraine, Vol. 3. Innovation in Ukraine: Proposals for policy measures (76 p.). The final version (draft from 10/19/2011). Phoenix.Google Scholar
- 5.Heitz, V. M. (Ed.). (2015). Innovative Ukraine 2020: National report/for the head (336 p). NAS of Ukraine (Table and Figure).Google Scholar
- 6.Benavente, J. M. (2002). The role of research and innovation in promoting productivity in Chile (29 p). Department of Economics, University of Chile, WP No. 200.Google Scholar
- 7.Shlepakov, L. N. (1995). Systems with databases for solving the problems of recognition and classification of information messages. In Intellectualization of systems. Processing (pp. 11–38). NASU.Google Scholar
- 8.Azhar, S., & Justin Brown, Farooqui, R. BIM-based sustainability analysis: An evaluation of building performance analysis software. http://ascpro.ascweb.org/chair/paper/CPRT125002009.pdf.
- 9.Levchenko, O. V. (2013). BIM in the course “Information Technologies of Modern Architectural Design”. Modern problems of architecture and urban planning (Issue 34). Department of Information Technologies in Architecture, KNUBA, UDC 004, 721.021, 721.024.Google Scholar
- 10.Khoroshov, A. N. (1999). Introduction to mechanical systems design: a tutorial (372 p). Belgorod.Google Scholar
- 11.Minregin Official Website. (2019) 2019 should be the year of the beginning of the introduction of BIM technologies in Ukraine,—Partskhaladze. Minregin Official Website. http://www.minregion.gov.ua/press/news/2019-rik-maye-stati-rokom-pochatku-vprovadzhennya-bim-tehnologiy-v-ukrayini-partshaladze/.
- 12.Bew, M., & Richards, M. BIM Task Group. http://digital-built-britain.com.
- 13.Onikienko, V. V. (2006). Innovative policy of EU and CIS countries: Problems and practice of implementation (No. 3, pp. 170–183). Ukrainian Society.Google Scholar
- 14.King, M. The British told the world what a Level 3 BIM is: This—Digital Built Britain.Google Scholar
- 15.Ashcraft, H., & Shelden, D. R. (2007). BIM implementation strategies. Gehry Technologies.Google Scholar
- 16.Friedrich, M. (2011). Using a four-dimensional building information model to identify temporal spatial threats to construction safety. In Geodesy, architecture & construction 2011 (GAC-2011), 24–26 November 2011, Lviv, Ukraine (pp. 78–79).Google Scholar
- 18.Kozlov, I. M. (2010). Evaluation of the economic efficiency of the implementation of building information modeling. Architecture and Modern Information Technologies (AMIT): Electronic Journal.Google Scholar
- 19.Cherniha, R., & Pliukhin, O. (2013). New conditional symmetries and exact solutions of reaction-diffusion-convection equations with exponential nonlinearities. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 403(1), 23–37. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2013.02.010.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 20.Bilyk, A. S., & Belyaev, M. A. (2015). HIV modeling. Overview of opportunities and prospects in Ukraine. Journal of Industrial Construction and Engineering, 2.Google Scholar
- 21.Talapov, V. V. (2011). BIM basics: An introduction to building information modeling (392 p). DMK Press.Google Scholar
- 22.Gaidutsky, P. Problems of integration. Ukraine: EU. http://gazeta.zn.ua/international/ukraina-es-problemy-integracii-_.html.