General Big Data Architecture and Methodology: An Analysis Focused Framework
- 17 Downloads
With the development of information technologies such as cloud computing, the Internet of Things, the mobile Internet, and wireless sensor networks, big data technologies are driving the transformation of information technology and business models. Based on big data technology, data-driven artificial intelligence technology represented by deep learning and reinforcement learning has also been rapidly developed and widely used. But big data technology is also facing a number of challenges. The solution of these problems requires the support of a general big data reference architecture and analytical methodology. Based on the General Architecture Framework (GAF) and the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework 2.0 (FEAF 2.0), this paper proposes a general big data architecture focusing on big data analysis. Based on GAF and CRISP-DM (cross-industry standard process for data mining), the general methodology and structural approach of big data analysis are proposed.
KeywordsBig data Architecture framework Methodology Modelling
This work is sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China No. 61771281, the “New generation artificial intelligence” major project of China No. 2018AAA0101605, the 2018 Industrial Internet innovation and development project, and Tsinghua University initiative Scientific Research Program.
- 2.Wirth, R., Hipp, J.: CRISP-DM: towards a standard process model for data mining. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on the Practical Applications of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 29–39. Citeseer (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Q., Chan, I., Tang, Q., Wei, H., Pu, Y.: Rethinking of framework and constructs of enterprise architecture and enterprise modelling standardized by ISO 15704, 19439 and 19440. In: Debruyne, C., Panetto, H., Weichhart, G., Bollen, P., Ciuciu, I., Vidal, M.-E., Meersman, R. (eds.) OTM 2017. LNCS, vol. 10697, pp. 46–55. Springer, Cham (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-73805-5_5CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework Version 2, 29 January 2013Google Scholar
- 5.Chan, I.: Big Data Architecture Framework and Data Analytics Modeling. Master degree thesis of Tsinghua University, June 2018Google Scholar
- 6.Xu, Z.: Big Data Architecture Framework and Modeling Analysis Method. Master degree thesis of Tsinghua University, June 2019Google Scholar