- 25 Downloads
Digital technologies determine more and more of our day-to-day life and industrial production processes. Buzzwords, such as digital disruption or Industry 4.0 define the themes of conferences, major research programs, and technical development in many enterprises.
- J. Benndorf, C. Yüksel, M.S. Shishvan, H. Rosenberg, T. Thielemann, R. Mittmann, O.M. Lohsträter, M. Lindig, C. Minnecker, R. Donner, W. Naworyta, RTRO–coal: real-time resource-reconciliation and optimization for exploitation of coal deposits. Minerals 5, 546-569. https://doi.org/10.3390/min5030509CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- J. Benndorf, M.W.N. Buxton, K. Nienhaus, L. Rattmann, A. Korre, A. Soares, A. deJong, N. Jeannee, P. Graham, D. Buttgereit, C. Gehlen, F. Eijkelkamp, H. Mischo, M. Sandtke, T. Wilsnack, Real-time mining-Moving towards continuous process management in mineral resource extraction. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Future Mining Conference, (AUSIMM, Sydney, 2015b), pp. 37–46Google Scholar
- J. Benndorf, R. Donner, M. Lindig, O.M. Lohsträter, H. Rosenberg, S. Asmus, W. Naworyta, M.W.N. Buxton, Real-time Reconciliation and Optimization in large open pit coal mines (RTRO-Coal)–Final report. European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, Directorate D-Industrial Technologies, 2019, p. 112. https://doi.org/10.2777/61704
- J.D. Jansen, S.G. Douma, D.R. Brouwer, P.M.J. Van den Hof, O.H. Bosgra, A.W. Heemink, Closed-loop reservoir management. Paper SPE 119098 presented at the SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, (The Woodlands, USA, 2–4 February, 2009)Google Scholar
- W.A. Shewhart, Economic control of quality of manufactured product. (ASQ Quality Press, 1931)Google Scholar
- N. Zogovic, S. Dimitrijevic, S. Pantelic, D. Stosic, A framework for ICT support to sustainable mining -an integral approach. in Conference: ICIST 2015 5th International Conference on Information Society and Technology, (Kopaonik, Serbia, 2015), pp. 73–78. https://doi.org/10.13140/rg.2.1.2092.2723