Polyphase Radar Signals with Zero Autocorrelation Zone and Their Compression Algorithm
- 16 Downloads
The polyphase (p-phase, where p is the prime integer number) radar signal, which has an area of zero side lobes in a vicinity of the central peak of autocorrelation function, has been synthesized. It is shown that this signal represents a train from p coherent phase-code-shift keyed pulses, which are coded by complementary sequences of the p-ary D-code. The method of ensemble set formation of the p-ary D-code for signal synthesis is suggested. Correlation characteristics of the synthesized signal are discussed. The compression algorithm of this signal is considered including in its structure the combined algorithm of Vilenkin-Chrestenson and fast Fourier transform.
KeywordsAutocorrelation function Complementary sequences Polyphase signal Pulse train Vilenkin-Chrestenson functions Zero autocorrelation zone
Investigation is performed at financing from the Russian Scientific Fund grant (the project No 17–19–01616).
- 2.Wehner, D.R.: High Resolution Radar. Artech House, Norwood (1994)Google Scholar
- 7.Chebanov, D., Lu, G.: Removing autocorrelation sidelobes of phase-coded waveforms. In: 2010 IEEE Radar Conference, Washington, May 2010, pp. 1428–1433. IEEE, New York (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, H., Diao, M., Gao, L.: Low probability of intercept radar waveform recognition based on dictionary leaming. In: 2018 10th International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP), Hangzhou, October 2018, pp. 1–6. IEEE, New York (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Carlson, E.J.: Low probability of intercept (LPI) techniques and implementations for radar systems. In: Proceedings of the 1988 IEEE National Radar Conference, Ann Arbor, April 1988, pp. 56–60. IEEE, New York (1988)Google Scholar
- 14.Ipanov, R.N.: Polyphase coherent complemented signals. J. Radio Electron. http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/jan17/14/abstract_e.html (2017). Accessed 23 Jan 2017
- 18.Ipanov R.N.: The Formation Method of the Ensemble Variety of p-ary D-codes. RU Patent 2,670,773, 25 October 2018Google Scholar
- 19.Zhou, M., Shi, X., Liu, Z.: Chrestenson transform and its relations with Fourier transform. In: 2015 Third International Conference on Robot, Vision and Signal Processing (RVSP), Kaohsiung, November 2015, pp. 212–215. IEEE, New York (2016)Google Scholar
- 20.Ipanov R.N.: Device of Digital Processing of Polyphase Additional Phase-Codes-Hift Keyed Signals. RU Patent 2,647,632, 16 March 2018Google Scholar