Augmented Reality Imagineering Model for Learning Management with Cloud Learning Environment to Encourage the Innovative Skills of Undergraduates
- 16 Downloads
The development of an imagineering learning management model with augmented reality (AR) technology in cloud learning environment to encourage innovation skills of undergraduate students is the research and development that aims to develop the learning management in the subject of innovation and information technology (IT) for Education. The concept of imagineering model for learning development and AR technology are brought to use in class, together with the arranging for the cloud learning environment. It requires for the modern learning environment where diverse educational technologies are applied to encourage students’ innovation skills. The objectives of study are: (1) develop imagineering model with AR technology in cloud learning environment; (2) develop imagineering learning system with AR technology in cloud learning environment and; (3) study results of implementation of imagineering model with AR technology. The sample group comprises of 30 cases, selected from registration with multi-stage sampling. Meantime, the research tools include evaluation form and questionnaire. The results of research found that: (1) imagineering learning management model with AR technology in cloud learning environment consists of brainstorming, imagine, designing, implementing and presenting and evaluation; (2) imagineering model with AR technology enables to enhance innovation skills of learners at high level; (3) learners using imagineering model with AR technology in cloud learning environment are satisfied with the model at highest level.
KeywordsImagineering Cloud learning environment Augmented reality Innovative skills
This research was funded by King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok. Contract no. KMUTNB-62-NEW-16.
- 1.Chindanurak, T.: Innovation and media in science teaching and learning in the 21st century. Veridian E-J. Silpakorn Univ. 9(1), 560–581 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Tonghom, J., Sripahol, S., Patphol, M., Wannapiroon, P.: Develop of online curriculum to enhance creative innovation skills. Veridian E-J. Silpakorn Univ. 10(2), 138–156 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Nilsook, P., Wannapiroon, P.: Imagineering learning. Educ. Tech. Dev. J. 25(86), 33–37 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Brahmawong, C.: Composition of Academic Set of Education System. Bangkok, Thailand (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Wannapiroon, P.: Interactive instruction media development with AR technology. In: Workshop, 5–9 March 2018, KMUTNB, Bangkok, Thailand (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Anupan, A., Nilsook, P., Wannapiroon, P.: Knowledge engineering management system on cloud technology for externship students. In: 2016 IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE), Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 385–388 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Panich, V.: Way of Learning for Students in the 21st Century. Bangkok, Thailand (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Patphol, M.: Elements of creativity and innovation skills, Innovative Leaders Centre of Curriculum and Learning. Bangkok, Thailand (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Saiyos, L., Saiyos, A.: Technique Learning of Measurement. Bangkok, Thailand (1996)Google Scholar