The Mechanism of Integration of Innovations in Technological Processes (by the example of the Construction Sector)
- 10 Downloads
The features of the innovative development of the construction industry are considered in this work. The authors highlight the individual factors that influence the integration of innovation in modern processes. There are conditions of integration and adaptation of advanced production systems determined and evaluated in the construction industry. The work proposes a complex of measures aimed at ensuring the process of integration of innovations in the construction industry and their wide dissemination. The implementation of the research plan will allow forming a general idea of innovations in the construction sector and identifying its key aspects. The authors plan to form a structure of factors that have a negative impact on the area under consideration, as well as to determine the most optimal method of integration of innovations taking into account certain criteria.
The work was prepared during the implementation of Project No. 26.9642.2017/8.9 within the framework of the state task of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia.
- Bock, T., Linner, T., Georgoulas, C., Mayr, M., & Meyer-Andreaus, J. (2012). Innovation deployment strategies in construction. In Proceedings of Creative Construction Conference (Vol. 3).Google Scholar
- Elistratkin, M. Y., Lesovik, V. S., Alfimova, N. I., & Glagolev, E. S. (2018). About developing of building press technologies. Bulletin of BSTU named after V.G Shukhov, 5, 11–19.Google Scholar
- Ganesan, S., Hall, G., & Chiang, Y. H. (1996). Construction in Hong Kong ± issues in lab our supply and technology transfer. UK: Avebury.Google Scholar
- Grishin, V. V. (2010). Innovational activity management in conditions of national economy modernization: Study guide (pp. 78–81). Moscow: Dashkov and Co.Google Scholar
- Korol, S. P. (2016). Innovative development of the construction industry as an economic category of the object of management. Regional Economy and Management: Electronic Scientific Journal, 1(45). Access mode: https://eee-region.ru/article/4501/.
- Tangkar, M., & Arditi, D. (2000). Innovation in the construction industry. Dimensi Teknik Sipil, 2(2), 96–103.Google Scholar
- Westling, H. (1991). Technology procurement: For innovation in Swedish construction. Stockholm: Swedish Council for Building Research.Google Scholar