Regional and Country Aspects of Compensating for Environmental Damage
- 6 Downloads
In this chapter, the issues of the level of environmental pollution in Russia during the economic crisis are studied. We bring the results of the data analysis of the Russian population morbidity rate, the cases of environmental pollution of extreme nature, and the structure of environmental costs. The work analyzes the relationship between the values of environmental protection investment and the level of GDP.
The work is performed according to the Russian Government Program of Competitive Growth of Kazan Federal University.
- Alyakina, D. P., & Khisamova, G. F. (2014). Methodology for rating of insurance portfolio. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(24), 137–140.Google Scholar
- Danilov-Danil’yan, V. I., Losev, K. S., & Reyf, I. E. (2009). Sustainable development and the limitation of growth (p. 262). Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.Google Scholar
- Fakhrutdinova, E., Safina, L., & Shigapova, D. (2013). Legislative provision of the quality of working life in Russia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 27(13), 92–96.Google Scholar
- Federal Public Statistics Service. (2017). Available via Rosstat. https://www.gks.ru. Cited 25 Dec 2017.
- Garcia, L. C., & Fonseca, A. (2018). The use of administrative sanctions to prevent environmental damage in impact assessment follow-ups. Journal of Environmental Management, 219, 46–55.Google Scholar
- Gubaidulina, T., & Ivanova, N. (2017). Theoretical and practical aspects of quality of life in the economic security system. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 12(19), 4990–4994.Google Scholar
- Gubaidulina, T. N., & Kalmukova, A. A. (2012). Investment provision of sustainable ecological and economic development of modern society. Kazan Sciences, 11, 80–83.Google Scholar
- Gubaidulina, T. N., Nugumanova, L. F., & Antonova, N. V. (2015). Development of a strategic management system based on realizing the potential of integrated entity. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(3), 746–750.Google Scholar
- Kaigorodova, G. N., Kosarenko, N. N., Shapovalov, D. A., Sayfutdinova, G. B., Sharonov, I. A., & Ignatov, S. B., et al. (2017) Integrative module technology of future engineers training in the field of ecological-economic safety. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12(7), 1079–1088.Google Scholar
- Kaigorodova, G. N., & Mustafina, A. A. (2014). The influence of forms of insurance coverage organization on population’s life quality. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 5(24), 118–123.Google Scholar
- Kokh, I. A., Kaigorodova, G. N., & Mustafina, A. A. (2016). The research of conditions of insurance portfolio formation in the Russian practice. International Business Management, 10(23), 5657–5662.Google Scholar
- Kundakchan, R. M., & Gubaidulina, T. N. (2014). Quality of life of the Russian population: Analysis of selected its components in modern conditions. Bulletin of the Kazan State Agrarian University, 9 (4), 40–43.Google Scholar
- Kvon, G. M., Faleeva, L. V., Pyrkova, G. K., Alyakina, D. P., Mustafina, A. A., & Kryukova, N. I., et al. (2017) Strategic priorities of regional investment activity. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12(7), 1099–1106Google Scholar
- Levina, E. Y., Pyrkova, G. K., & Zakirova, C. S. (2015). Socio-economic systems strategic development managing. Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(6), 76–82.Google Scholar
- Lisitzina, T. B., Ibatullova, Y. T., Mustafina, A. A., Sadykova, E. R., Kozhanova, M. B., & Shaikhlislamov, A. K., et al. (2015). Principles of professionally-motivating training of students majoring in “tourism” and the rules for their implementation in practice. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6(2), 15–21.Google Scholar
- Martin-Ortega, J., Brouwer, R., & Aiking, H. (2011). Application of a value-based equivalency method to assess environmental damage compensation under the European Environmental Liability Directive. Journal of Environmental Management, 92, 1461–1470.Google Scholar
- Mustafina, A. A., Kaigorodova, G. N., Pyrkova, G. K., Alyakina, D. P., & Syvorotkina, K. A. (2017). Sanatorium and resort treatment as a factor of economic development in the republic of Tatarstan. Astra Salvensis, 2, 267–276.Google Scholar
- Official site Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation. (2017). Available at https://www.mnr.gov.ru. Cited 25 Dec 2017.
- Sayfudinova, N. Z., Safiullin, M. R., Zafiullin, A. R., & Zainullina, M. R. (2016). Modeling of economic system of the development of the Russian Federation system. Journal of Economics and Economic Education Research, 17, 334–346.Google Scholar
- Shang, W., Gong, Y., Wang, Z. J., & Stewardson, M. J. (2018). Eco-compensation in China: Theory, practices and suggestions for the future. Journal of Environmental Management, 210, 162–170.Google Scholar
- Ustinov, A. E., Ustinova, L. N., Safina, A. A., Davletshina, L. M., & Nabieva, L. G. (2016). Innovation potential management for economic systems. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 15(4), 83–90.Google Scholar
- Velichko, N. Y., Kobersy, I. S., Radina, O. I., Khnikina, T. S., & Ivashhenko, S. A. (2017). Sales promotion in the marketing communications. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, 15(13), 133–142.Google Scholar
- Yermoshenko, A. M., & Trynchuk, V. V. (2016). Approaches to evaluating the quality of voluntary medical insurance services in Ukraine. Actual Problems of Economics, 9, 285–293.Google Scholar