Design and Development of a Prototype of Flash Charge Systems for Public Transportation
- 10 Downloads
As a part of a National research program (Ricerca di Sistema 2015 and 2017), ENEA has proposed an innovative hybrid storage system that allows a fast recharge of electric public transportation vehicles. In order to demonstrate the feasibility of this idea, researchers of University of Florence have implemented the proposed system on a existing electric bus in order to demonstrate the feasibility of the proposed system. In this work authors introduce main features of the proposed prototype.
authors wish to thank all the people that have cooperated to the success of this activity. In particular, authors wish to mention all the people of ENEA and University of Florence which have provided a fundamental support in terms for preliminary testing activities and for the final assembly of the vehicle.
- 1.Ceraolo M, Barsali S, Lutzemberger G, Marracci M (2009) Comparison of SC and high-power batteries for use in hybrid vehicles. SAE Technical Paper 2009-24-0069Google Scholar
- 2.Barrade P, Rufer A (2002) Supercapacitors as energy buffers: a solution for elevators and for electric busses supply. In: Proceedings of the power conversion conference-osaka 2002 (Cat. No. 02TH8579), vol 3. ages, IEEE, pp 1160–1165Google Scholar
- 4.Ortenzi F, Pasquali M, Pede G, Lidozzi A, Di Benedetto M (2018) Ultra-fast charging infrastructure for vehicle on-board ultracapacitors in urban public transportation applications. EVTeC and APE Japan on Sept 30-Oct 3 2018Google Scholar
- 6.Locorotondo E, Pugi L, Berzi L, Pierini M, Pretto A (2018) Online state of health estimation of lithium-ion batteries based on improved ampere-count method. In: Proceedings—2018 IEEE international conference on environment and electrical engineering and 2018 IEEE industrial and commercial power systems Europe, EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018 https://doi.org/10.1109/eeeic.2018.8493825
- 7.Locorotondo E, Pugi L, Berzi L, Pierini M, Lutzemberger G (2018) Online identification of thevenin equivalent circuit model parameters and estimation state of charge of lithium-ion batteries. In: Proceedings—2018 IEEE international conference on environment and electrical engineering and 2018 IEEE industrial and commercial power systems Europe, EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018, art. no. 8493924, https://doi.org/10.1109/eeeic.2018.8493924
- 8.Pugi L, Reatti A, Corti F (2018) Application of wireless power transfer to railway parking functionality: preliminary design considerations with series-series and LCC topologies. J Adv Transport, art. no. 8103140. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/8103140