Intelligent Detection Method for Maximum Color Difference of Image Based on Machine Learning
There is color difference in the image collected under the background of night light. Machine learning and fusion tracking compensation method are used to detect and process the maximum color difference of the image, so as to improve the imaging quality of the image. A maximum color difference detection algorithm for nightlight background color difference image based on machine learning and fusion tracking compensation is proposed. Firstly, image feature acquisition and color difference feature blending preprocessing are carried out, image machine learning and fusion tracking compensation are carried out, and image color difference detection algorithm is used for image color difference smoothing and adaptive blending. The background color difference image of night light is automatically divided into target space by feature clustering, and the maximum color difference detection of the detail features of the image is carried out to the greatest extent. The simulation results show that the algorithm has high accuracy and good color difference resolution.
KeywordsMachine learning Night light background Image Maximum color difference Intelligent detection
High Level Backbone Major of Higher Vocational Education in Yunnan Province—Construction Project of Major in Print Media Technology.
- 1.Zhang, R., Zhao, F.: Foggy image enhancement algorithm based on bidirectional diffusion and shock filtering. Comput. Eng. 44(10), 221–227 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, D., Zhou, D., Nie, R., Hou, R.: Multi-focus image fusion based on phase congruency motivate pulse coupled neural network-based in NSCT domain. J. Comput. Appl. 38(10), 3006–3012 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, Y., Zhu, X., Wang, J.: Time series motif discovery algorithm based on subsequence full join and maximum clique. J. Comput. Appl. 39(2), 414–420 (2019)Google Scholar
- 7.Han, D., Chen, X., Lei, Y., et al.: Real-time data analysis system based on spark streaming and its application. J. Comput. Appl. 37(5), 1263–1269 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Sun, D.W., Zhang, G.Y., Zheng, W.M.: Big data stream computing technologies and instances. J. Softw. 25(4), 839–862 (2014)Google Scholar