Research on the Large Data Intelligent Classification Method for Long-Term Health Monitoring of Bridge
In order to improve the intelligent management and information scheduling ability of bridge long-term health monitoring, the real-time data monitoring and automatic collection design of bridge long-term health monitoring are carried out with big data analysis method. A classification method of bridge long-term health monitoring data based on fuzzy correlation feature detection and grid area clustering is proposed. The information fusion and fuzzy chromatography analysis method are used to realize the information fusion of the real-time data of bridge long-term health monitoring, and the adaptive feature extraction of related data is carried out. Excavate the positive correlation characteristic quantity of bridge long-term health monitoring real-time monitoring data flow, carry on the fuzzy clustering and information prediction of bridge long-term health monitoring data flow, and improve the accuracy of bridge long-term health monitoring real-time data monitoring. The simulation results show that the intelligent classification of bridge long-term health monitoring based on this method has high accuracy and low error rate, which improves the real-time performance of bridge monitoring.
KeywordsBridge Long-term health monitoring Big data classification
Two heights “project of xichang university (LGLZ201824): settlement characteristics analysis and deformation prediction research of xigeda high-rise building with soil layer in xichang.
- 1.Liu, Y., Yang, H., Cai, S., Zhang, C.: Single image super-resolution reconstruction method based on improved convolutional neural network. J. Comput. Appl. 39(5), 1440–1447 (2019)Google Scholar
- 2.Xu, R., Zhang, J.G., Huang, K.Q.: Image super-resolution using two-channel convolutional neural networks. J. Image Graphic 21(5), 556–564 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Megha, G., Yashpal, L., Vivek, L.: Analytical relation & comparison of PSNR and SSIM on babbon image and human eye perception using Matlab. Int. J. Adv. Res. Eng. Appl. Sci. 4(5), 108–119 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, Y.F., Fu, R.D., Jin, W., et al.: Image super-resolution using multi-channel convolution. J. Image Graphics 22(12), 1690–1700 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Dong, X.W., Yao, S.M., Wang, Y.W., et al.: Virtual sample image set based multi manifold discriminant learning algorithm. Appl. Res. Comput. 35(6), 1871–1878 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhu, Y., Zhu, X., Wang, J.: Time series motif discovery algorithm based on subsequence full join and maximum clique. J. Comput. Appl. 39(2), 414–420 (2019)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Z., Huang, M., et al.: Integrated algorithm based on density peaks and density-based clustering. J. Comput. Appl. 39(2), 398–402 (2019)Google Scholar
- 9.Dong, B., Chen, D., Jing, W.: Salient region detection method based on symmetric region filtering. Comput. Eng. 45(5), 216–221 (2019)Google Scholar
- 11.Tu, B., Chuai, R., Xu, H.: Outlier detection based on K-mean distance outlier factor for gait signal. Inf. Control 48(1), 16–21 (2019)Google Scholar