Research on Radiation Damage Characteristics of Optical Fiber Materials Based on Data Mining and Machine Learning
In order to better analyze the damage characteristics of fiber materials under radiation environment, combined with data mining algorithm to calculate the degree of damage of material structure damage. Combine with machine learning method to analyze the calculation results, obtain the damage range of fiber material structure, standardize material damage characteristics and Grade, accurately determine the damage of material structure, and finally improve the radiation damage characteristics of fiber materials. Experiments show that the research on radiation damage characteristics of fiber materials based on data mining and machine learning is accurate and reasonable.
KeywordsData mining Machine learning Fiber material Radiation damage characteristics
Teaching Quality and Teaching Reform Project of Guangdong Undergraduate Colleges and Universities: Construction Project of Experiment Demonstration Center (2017002).
- 1.Shili, C., Haiyan, T., Xuliang, L., et al.: Urban functional area identification based on potential semantic information - GPS spatio-temporal data mining of floating cars in Guangzhou. J. Geogr. 71(3), 471–483 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Shiwei, L., Bo, L., Haifeng, L., et al.: Research on radiation damage characteristics of optical fibers irradiated by two kinds of radiation sources. Opt. Commun. Technol. 09, 64–66 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Yan, L., Keqin, L., Jing, J.: Influence of erbium-doped fiber’s radiation effects on output characteristics of fiber source. Chin. J. Lasers 12, 247–254 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Hongwei, Z., Huiyuan, S.: Application of data mining in document purchase decision of university library - taking Heilongjiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Library as an example. Chin. Med. Book J. Inf. 40(2), 22–24 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu Zhongli, W., Hongmei, T.L., et al.: Tm3+/Yb3+ Co - doped fluoride tellurite glass upconversion luminescence and optical temperature sensing. Acta Photonica Sinica 46(9), 15–21 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Hu, Y., Wu, S., Zhang, S., et al.: Evolution of microstructure and mechanical properties of laser composite welding 7020 aluminum alloy based on 3D X - ray imaging. China Laser 1, 78–86 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Mingqiang, S., Jiahe, W., Shengchao, Z., et al.: Application of PLC network control system in optical fiber material automation production line. Manufact. Autom. 39(5), 19–21 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Raolan, Liu, Y., Xiao, H., et al.: Experimental study on the durability of optical fiber sensor packaging materials by the number of electrothermal cycles. Sensors Microsyst. 36(7), 68–69 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, Z., Yu, A., Zhang, H., et al.: Application of organic anti-electromagnetic radiation materials in optimum design of Salisbury screen. J. Heilongjiang Inst. Technol. 30(2), 42–45 (2016)Google Scholar