Generalised Atanassov Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets Are Actually Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
- 44 Downloads
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the relationship between the recently introduced Generalised Atanassov Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and the Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets (also sometimes called Atanassov sets). As a result it will be established that the two notions are completely equivalent.
KeywordsIntuitionistic fuzzy pairs Intuitionistic fuzzy sets Atanassov sets Generalised Atanassov intuitionistic fuzzy sets
Work presented here is supported by Program for career development of young scientists, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Grant number DFNP-17-139 “Investigation of different extensions of fuzzy sets and assessment of their correctness”.
- 1.Atanassov, K.: Geometrical interpretation of the elements of the intuitionistic fuzzy objects, Preprint IM-MFAIS-1-89, Sofia, 1989. Reprinted: Int. J. Bioautomation, 2016, 20(S1), S27–S42 (1989)Google Scholar
- 2.Atanassov, K.: A second type of intuitionistic fuzzy sets. BUSEFAL 56, 66–70 (1993)Google Scholar
- 8.Cornelis, C., Atanassov, K., Kerre, E.: Intuitionistic fuzzy sets and interval-valued fuzzy sets: a critical comparison. In: Wagenknecht, M., Hampel, R. (eds.) Proceedings of Third International Conference on Fuzzy Logic and Technology, pp. 159–163 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Despi, I., Opris, D., Yalcin, E.: Generalised Atanassov intuitionistic fuzzy sets. In: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Information, Process, and Knowledge Management 2013, (eKNOW 2013), pp. 51–56 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Dworniczak, P.: A note on the unconscientious experts’ evaluations in the intuitionistic fuzzy environment. Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 18(3), 23–29 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Dworniczak, P.: Further remarks about the unconscientious experts’ evaluations in the intuitionistic fuzzy environment. Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 19(1), 27–31 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Niewiadomski, A.: Interval-valued and interval type-2 fuzzy sets: a subjective comparison. In: Proceedings of FUZZ-IEEE’07, London, pp. 1198–1203 (2007)Google Scholar
- 13.Vassilev, P.: Intuitionistic fuzzy sets with membership and non-membership functions in metric relation, Ph.D. Thesis (in Bulgarian) (2013)Google Scholar