An Empirical Study on the Effect of Information-Based Teaching of Ideological and Political Courses in Higher Vocational Colleges Based on Moso Teach
Using modern information technology to assist the reform of ideological and political course teaching has become a hotspot and a difficulty needing to be addressed immediately in ideological and political education. In order to further understand the effect of ideological and political education via information teaching platform in higher vocational colleges, the author takes Sanya Aviation and Tourism College as the research object, adopts questionnaire survey method, and makes an empirical analysis with SPASS software. The results show that Moso Teach plays a positive role in teaching management, teacher-student interaction, student assessment etc. The report also points out some problems in the process of teaching with Moso Teach, which leads us to the direction of future reform.
KeywordsMoso teach Higher vocational colleges Ideological and political courses Information-based teaching
Sanya Aviation & Tourism College Subject on “Research on Ideological and Political Education Mode Innovation in Higher Vocational Colleges under New Media Environment” (XY201806).
- Li, L.: Research on the deep integration of information technology and ideological and political education. Shanghai university, Shanghai, pp. 49–57 (2017)Google Scholar
- Luo, H., Zuo, M., Anthony, R.: Empirical study on the effect of student mutual evaluation of large-scale open online learning. Open Educ. Res. 2, 75–83 (2017)Google Scholar
- Li, J., Chen, G.: Integration and development of ideological and political theory course and new media and new technology in universities: achievements, problems and solutions. J. Soc. Sci. Shanxi Univ. 6, 42–45 (2017)Google Scholar
- Ye, Z.: Teaching process management of ideological and political theory courses under the mobile Internet environment – a case study of MOSO Teach course platform. J. Guangxi Normal Univ. Nationalities 5, 131–133 (2017)Google Scholar
- Xie, L.: Analysis on the wisdom class of ideological and political theory course in higher vocational colleges in the Internet + era – a case study of MOSO Teach. J. Guangdong Inst. Water Resour. Electric Power 3, 52–57 (2017)Google Scholar
- Sun, G., Song, Z., Liu, J., et al.: Feature selection method based on maximum information coefficient and approximate Markov blanket. Zidonghua Xuebao/acta Automatica Sinica 5, 795–805 (2009)Google Scholar
- Sun, G., Lang, F., Xue, Y.: Chinese chunking method based on conditional random fields and semantic classes. J. Harbin Inst. Technol. 7, 135–139 (2011)Google Scholar