Thinking on the C Language Teaching Method for the Major of Agricultural Mechanization Engineering
As the entry-level subject in computer science, the C language programming is a very important course that have been opened in various majors in the university. But the short period for the theoretical and practical study and the abstraction of the C language make it a very difficult course for the students who are major in Agricultural Mechanization Engineering. According to the interaction with the students who are major in Agricultural Mechanization Engineering in Inner Mongolia University for the Nationalities, some teaching methods suitable for the students were obtained, and the teaching practice was carried out in class. The main teaching method is progressive catechesis to inspire the students gradually. By solving the problem of side to mobilize the students’ interest on learning the C language. Once the students’ enthusiasm and the sense of achievement were motivated, the teaching effect could be improved greatly.
KeywordsAgricultural machinery major C language teaching Teaching practice teaching
This article thanks Inner Mongolia University for Teaching Reform Project: Based on the CDIOM model of undergraduate engineering mechanical engineering (YB2017034); Science and Technology Innovation Guide Project of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region KCBJ2018028 Supported By Program for Young Talents of Science and Technology in Universities of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region ‘NJYT-19-B15’.
- 1.Jin, L., Liu, Y.: Some experiences in the teaching of C language. J. Sci. Technol. Inf. 5, 53–54 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, C., Liu, D.: Discussion on the reform of C language teaching for non computer major. J. Sci. Technol. Inf. 23, 527–528 (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Tan, H.Q.: The programming of C language. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, C.X.: C language program design experiment guidance and answers. China Railway Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Tang, G.MS.: The programming of C language. Tsinghua university press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Zou, X.C.: C language program design training course. Southwestern Normal University press, Chongqing (2008)Google Scholar