Energy Efficient Wireless Communication System
Now-a-days energy efficient wireless communications had been paid developing attention under the background of constrained energy aid and environmental-friendly transmission behaviour. Energy efficiency is important for developing wireless networks . Battery technology in wireless networks is low but the consumption of energy is excessive. In order to improve the battery era, energy saving is needed and this will be accomplished via extracting energy from greenhouse gases. The energy extracted from greenhouse gases can be stored in the battery and converts into dc current. This dc current can be further used for the development of battery technology.
KeywordsEnergy consumption Energy efficiency Wireless communication Greenhouse gases Battery
- 1.Energy efficient wireless communications: tutorial, survey and open issuesGoogle Scholar
- 2.Linebaugh, K.: Medical Devices in Hospitals go wireless. Wall Street J. (2010), Web 27 October 2013. Online.wsjGoogle Scholar
- 3.Stallings, W.: Wireless Communications and Networks, 2nd edn. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Poole, I.: What exactly is.. ZigBee? IEEE Commun. Eng. 2, 44–45 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Mohana Roopa, Y., et al.: Component-based self-adaptive middleware architecture for networked embedded systems. Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res. 12, 3029–3034 (2017)Google Scholar