Research on Three-Dimensional Reconstruction of Brain Image Features Based on Augmented Reality Technology
With the application of artificial intelligence technology, automatic recognition of brain image features has reached the stage of application. At present, the results of automatic recognition and labeling of brain images are displayed in two-dimensional form, which is not easy for doctors to observe intuitively. In addition, in the real medical environment, it is necessary to combine the virtual and the real, and to display some additional information in the real environment. Augmented reality can meet the above practical business needs. This paper studies the process of feature extraction and three-dimensional reconstruction of brain image diseases, designs the function module of augmented reality, explores the application of augmented reality in three-dimensional reconstruction, and realizes the three-dimensional reconstruction and visualization of brain image features by programming with Unity tool.
KeywordsAugmented reality Three-dimensional reconstruction Unity Visualization
This research has been possible thanks to the support of projects: National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61772375) and Independent Research Project of School of Information Management Wuhan University (No: 413100032).
- 5.Wang, Y., Du, X., Zhao, S., et al.: Medical Image Processing, pp. 169–202. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Jie, Z., Gong, S., Long, W.: Three-dimensional reconstruction and texture characteristics of brain CT images. Laser Mag. 35(06), 62–65 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Hou, D., Lu, Y., Wang, Y., Liu, W.: Segmentation and three-dimensional reconstruction of brain tumors on MRI. J. Appl. Sci. 36(05), 808–818 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, R., Zhang, J., Peng, K.: Algorithmic analysis of three-dimensional reconstruction of computer-aided medical images. Tissue Eng. Res. Clin. Rehabil. China 15(04), 745–748 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Ping, X., Yun, Y.: Fast three-dimensional surface reconstruction algorithm based on isosurface points. Microcomput. Inf. 26(14), 6–7 + 14 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Yuan, Y.: Research on three-dimensional reconstruction technology in augmented reality environment. University of Electronic Science and Technology (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, C., Liu, S.: Brief analysis of several ways of introducing three-dimensional model formats into unity 3D. New Chin. Technol. Prod. 5, 23–24 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Niu, Y.: Augmented Reality Technology in Surgical Navigation. Zhejiang University (2004)Google Scholar
- 13.Li, Q., Zhang, L.: An empirical study of mobile learning based on augmented reality. Audiov. Educ. China 01, 116–120 (2013)Google Scholar