Design of Single-Phase Intelligent Meter Based on RFID Semi Active Technology
When the smart meter remote meter reading failure, the staff need one-on-one meter reading on-site, resulting in great workload, a semi-active RFID-based smart single-phase smart meters are designed. A single-phase smart meter based on RFID semi-active technology was designed to achieve the goal of non-contact fast, efficient and batch meter reading. The FM3307 MCU produced by Fudan Microelectronics Co., Ltd., the ATT7053BU high-precision measurement chip produced by Juquan Company and the RENSAS (R5F212BC) 8-bit machine produced by Fudan Microelectronics Co., Ltd. were adopted to design the power supply unit, the metering unit, the load control unit, the communication unit, Clock and memory cells and other core circuits. Three-tier architecture, modular design ideas are used to divide the software functions, and through a unified interface, data exchange between modules is achieved, this method is easy to mount and remove any module, which will help the expansion and deletion of features. Hardware and software debugging, machine performance test results show that the batch, fast meter reading function of the smart meter is realized, effectively reducing the workload on-site, which has a certain value of promotion and application.
KeywordsRFID Single-phase smart meter ATT7053BU
The project funds are derived from the science and technology projects of China State Grid Corporation (5216A01600VZ).
- 1.Minghu, Z., Wei, Z., Xin, Y., Zhan, Q.: Design and implementation of the RFID traceability management system for hand - held devices. Process Autom. Instrum. 38(01), 57–60 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Centscents, H., Junqiao, X.: Design of wireless handheld terminal based on SX1233. Electron. Des. Eng. 19(24), 4–6 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Yuejiao, W.: RFID-Based Batch Identification of the Application of RF Gate. Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Xu Renheng, Q., Jingzhi, L.D., Puzhi, Y., Longdi, G.: Research on the full life cycle management system of smart meters. Electr. Meas. Instrum. 54(01), 67–70 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Bo, C., Kaihua, L.: STM32 RFID handheld terminal hardware design. SCM Embed. Syst. Appl. 12(04), 45–48 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Guowei, W., Zongpu, J., Weiping, P.: Two-way authentication protocol for mobile RFID based on dynamic shared key. J. Electron. 45(03), 612–618 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Bo, C.: Based on CLRC632 and STM32 RFID Reader Circuit Design. Tianjin University, Tianjin (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Hang, Z., Wei, H., Chen, Yu., Bing, L., Junhong, Z., Huanghuang, Z.: Design of point to point communication performance testing platform for broadband power line carrier. Electr. Meas. Instrum. 53(21), 100–105 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Xinchun, L., Yongxin, Y.: Design of mobile 13.5 MHz RFID reader. J. Comput. Appl. 20(08), 229–232 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Yufeng, Z., Chengwei, C.: Design of handheld RFID reader based on CLRC632. J. Wuxi Vocat. Tech. Coll. 12(01), 25 (2013)Google Scholar