High Level Design of Power Wireless Private Network Construction
With the development of wireless communication technologies, LTE networks have been widely used in various industries. For the consideration of cost and security, private network is the best choice for the State Grid. In this paper, we first analyze the necessity of power wireless private network and then discuss the high level design of PWPN construction. We propose a three-stage method to guarantee the coverage of the PWPN in the deep coverage scenario. The comparisons of LTE 230 M and LTE 1.8G are also discussed in details.
KeywordsPower wireless private network Coverage Core network
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61701234) and the technology project of State Grid Zhejiang Electric Power Company.
- 2.Cao, J., Liu, J., Zhang, Y., Li, X., Zeng, L.: Developing a power wireless private network based on TD-LTE technology for intelligent distribution networks. In: International Conference on Automatic Control and Artificial Intelligence (ACAI 2012), Xiamen, pp. 890–893 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Jia, Y., Liu, R., Miao, W., Wei, L., Chen, X.: Research on network optimization in LTE power wireless private network. in: 2017 IEEE Conference on Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (EI2), Beijing, pp. 1–5 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Wei, L., Miao, W., Jiang, C., Guo, B., Li, W., Han, J., Liu, R., Zou, J.: Power wireless private network in energy IoT: Challenges, opportunities and solutions. In: 2017 International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2), Wuxi, pp. 1–4 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Jia, Y., Shi-long, C., Xue, G.: LTE wireless private network planning in electric power system. In: 2016 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communications (ICCC), Chengdu, pp. 3020–3024 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Thainesh, J.S., Wang, N., Tafazolli, R.: Reduction of core network signalling overhead in cluster based LTE small cell networks. In: 2015 IEEE 20th International Workshop on Computer Aided Modelling and Design of Communication Links and Networks (CAMAD), Guildford, pp. 226–230 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Jathar, M.R.: RS-485 based multi axis motor controller. In: 2011 3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology, Kanyakumari, pp. 104–106 (2011)Google Scholar