Research on Task Allocation and Resource Scheduling Method in Cloud Environment
Task allocation and resource scheduling capability are important indicators for evaluating cloud environment. Aiming at the problems of low resource utilization, high algorithm time complexity and low task allocation efficiency of existing task allocation strategies, a task allocation and resource scheduling method based on dynamic programming in cloud environment is proposed. Using the idea of dynamic programming, this method regards the matching of tasks and servers as a combination of multi-stage decision-making, and obtains the optimization scheme of task allocation, which reduces the completion time of tasks. The experimental results show that the proposed method can reduce the task completion time and the resource load is relatively balanced, which can effectively improve the task execution efficiency.
KeywordsCloud environment Dynamic programming Task allocation Resource scheduling
The work of this paper is funded by the project of National Key Research and Development Program of China (No. 2016YFB0800802, No. 2017YFB0801804), Frontier Science and Technology Innovation of China (No. 2016QY05X1002-2), National Regional Innovation Center Science and Technology Special Project of China (No. 2017QYCX14), Key Research and Development Program of Shandong Province (No. 2017CXGC0706), and University Co-construction Project in Weihai City.
- 1.Zou, Z.: Research on application advantages of virtualization technology in cloud environment. Technol. Market 23(12), 122 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Xie, R., Rus, D., Stein, C.: Scheduling multi-task agents. In: Mobile Agents, International Conference, Ma Atlanta, GA, USA, December. DBLP (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Zheng, C., Peng, Y., Xu, Y., Liao, Y.: Improved task scheduling algorithm based on NSBBO in cloud manufacturing environment [J/OL]. Comput. Eng. pp. 1–8. 22 Mar 2019. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/31.1289.tp.20190128.1129.002.html
- 4.Shen, J., Luo, C., Hou, Z., Liu, Z.: Service composition and optimization method based on improved ant colony optimization algorithm. Comput. Eng. 44(12), 68–73 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Shen, L., Liu, L., Lu, R., Chen, Y., Tian, P.: Cloud task scheduling based on improved immune evolutionary algorithm. Comput. Eng. 38(09), 208–210 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, X., Liu, X.: Cloud computing resource scheduling based on dual fitness dynamic genetic algorithm. Comput. Eng. Des. 39(05), 1372–1376 + 1421 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Y., Cui, Q., Zhang, W.: A cloud scheduling task scheduling strategy based on genetic algorithm. Inf. Tech. (08), 177–180 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, F.: Solving general assignment problem based on multi-stage dynamic programming. Inf. Technol. Inf. (04), 49–51 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Liao, H., Shao. X.: Principle and application of dynamic programming algorithm. Chinese Sci. Technol. Inf. (21), 42–42 (2005)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhu, D.: Optimization Model and Experiment. Tongji University Press, Shanghai (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Shi, S., Liu, Y.: Research on cloud computing task scheduling based on dynamic programming. J. Chongqing Univ. Posts Telecommun. Nat. Sci. Edn. 24(6), 687–692 (2012)Google Scholar