Toward Aggregating Fuzzy Graphs a Model Theory Approach
In this paper, we study fuzzy graph represents by using model theory. We use hedge algebra and linguistic variables for modeling and aggregating two graphs. We prove theorem of limiting in models state space. We also figure out preserved property of aggregation operator.
KeywordsFuzzy logic Linguistic variable Hedge algebra Aggregating fuzzy graphs
- 2.Osoba, O.A., Kosko, B.: Fuzzy cognitive maps of public support for insurgency and terrorism. J. Def. Model. Simul. Appl. Methodol. 14(1), 17–32 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Kacprzyk, J., Wilbik, A., Zadrożny, S.: Linguistic summarization of trends: a fuzzy logic based approach. In: The 11th International Conference Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-based Systems, pp. 2166–2172 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Ho, N.C., Van Long, N.: Fuzziness measure on complete hedge algebras and quantifying semantics of terms in linear hedge algebras. Fuzzy Sets Syst. 158(4), 452–471Google Scholar
- 9.Phuong, L.A., Khang, T.D.: Generalized if... then... else... inference rules with linguistic modifiers for approximate reasoning. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Issues (IJCSI) 9(6), 184–190 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Van Han, N., Vinh, P.C.: Toward modeling and reasoning with words based on hedge algebra. EAI Endorsed Trans. Context-Aware Syst. Appl. 5(15), e5 (2018)Google Scholar