Lifts as Part of Smart Buildings
- 8 Downloads
Through the Internet of Things, machines, devices, and sensing devices are connected and communicate not only with each other but also with their operators. The Internet of Things allows various devices to act independently and allows them to take on the tasks of managing complex systems.
This development also applies to the operation of lifts. Nowadays, as a result of the digitization of their characteristic operating parameters, lifts are part of complex handling systems, especially in smart buildings as part of the Internet of Things. This applies not only to the transport of persons in traditional conditions but also to the means of vertical transport such as lifts, allowing for the evacuation of persons, even in the event of a fire in the building, through the intensive exchange of information, in order to ensure conditions for efficient rescue operations. The smart lift system in smart buildings that communicates via the Internet of Things is to be considered not only within the boundaries of the intelligent building itself but also as a part of a smart city.
KeywordsEvacuation Lift Smart building
- 1.Glatz, J., Sinay, J., Tomašková, M., & Vargová, M. (2019). Lift as subject of risk analysis in the context of smart buildings.Google Scholar
- 2.Making Smart & Intelligent Buildings a Reality Partha Kundu General Manager, Eco-Buildings Schneider electric., https://www.slideshare.net/seindia/partha-kundusmartcityoct2014. 2014/11/05.
- 3.Sinay, J., Tomašková, M., & Nagyová, M., (2018). In: Fire Protection 2018: conference proceedings. Ostrava, Czech Republic, Vysoká škola báňská – Technická univerzita Ostravas. 130–136 [CD-ROM]. ISBN 978-80-248-4273-8Google Scholar
- 4.Čo tvorí inteligenciu budov?, http://www.stevo.szm.com/papers/2012/ES_3_STEVO-2.pdf. 2019/03/02.
- 5.Príslušný typ výťahu k príslušnému druhu stavby:, 2019/03/410.Google Scholar
- 6.Hegglin, R. (2017). Gebäude vernetzen sich mit Menschen..., Luzern: Hochschule.Google Scholar
- 7.Barry M. Scholes, Managing Director von Evac + Chair International.Google Scholar