Model of Forming and Analysis of Energy Saving Projects Portfolio at Metallurgical Enterprises
The factors influencing the energy efficiency level of a metallurgical enterprise have been determined. They are necessary to develop a theoretical and methodological approach for managing the energy consumption mechanism of a metallurgical enterprise in the new business environment and calculating energy efficiency indicators. A system model for the formation of projects portfolio in accordance with the energy efficiency strategy of a metallurgical enterprise is presented, using methods of set theory, systemic and multi-criteria analysis, agent-based simulation modeling, and methods for analyzing risks and uncertainties.
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Metallurgical enterprises Projects portfolio Energy saving management
- 4.Shemetov, A.N., Oleynikov, V.K.: Adaptive management of power consumption of an industrial facility according to a complex criterion. Glavnyy energetik 4, 30–37 (2014). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Shemetov, A.N., Fedorova, S.V., Kuznetsov, S.V., Lyapin, R.N.: Modern problems and prospects of model forming of energy management at enterprises of mining and metallurgical complex. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Syst. Complexes] 4(33), 41–48 (2016). (In Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Molokanova, V., Petrenko, V.: Project-oriented approach to metallurgical enterprises sustainable development management. Metall. Min. Ind. 8, 28–34 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Kukhta, P.V., Sviderska, S.Y.: Algorithm for evaluation of realisation potential for innovation projects of metallurgical enterprises of Ukraine. Efektyvna ekonomika, vol. 12 (2018). http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=6733
- 9.Kiyko, S., Druzhinin, E., Prokhorov, O.: Managing the energy-saving projects Portfolio at the metallurgical enterprises. In: Shakhovska, N., Medykovskyy, M. (eds.) Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing III, CSIT 2018, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 871. Springer, Cham (2018)Google Scholar