Mobile Simulation Logistics
- 21 Downloads
Simulation logistics is the detailed organization and implementation of a complex operation that has many moving parts. The management and flow of these parts from the beginning stages to the end of your simulation have to be evaluated and checked for accuracy. The simulation must provide coverage to your learning objectives and insure that all stakeholders have had their objectives met. Many issues can arise during any simulation and considering mobile simulation those issues can increase in a number of different ways because, typically, you are not in your normal simulation environment. Resources managed in logistics with regard to simulation can include physical items, such as your simulator, workspace, equipment, and supplies, as well as abstract items, such as information and time management. The logistics of physical items usually involves the integration of information flow, material handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, housing, and often security.
KeywordsLogistics Simulation Simulation logistics
- U. S. Department of education. https://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html.
- Template for simulation patient design. Developed by Jeffrey M. Taekman, M.D. Duke University. Made available through a Creative Commons License. http://simcenter.duke.edu/support.html.
- Co-debriefing for simulation-based education: A primer for facilitators. Cheng, Adam MD, FRCPC, FAAP; Palaganas, Janice PhD, RN, NP; Eppich, Walter MD, MEd; Rudolph, Jenny PhD; Robinson, Traci RN, BN; Grant, Vincent MD, FRCPC. https://journals.lww.com/simulationinhealthcare.
- “The Checklist Manifesto”. By: Atul Gawande.Google Scholar
- “The Tipping Point”. By: Malcolm Gladwell.Google Scholar