Marketing and Finances
- 15 Downloads
Starting a mobile simulation program can be a daunting task. Knowing how much to ask for is always the big question. This chapter will give you the tools you need to create your own budget and allow you to feel confident that you can budget for your program as well as market the program for the best outcomes. Marketing provides not only the funding sources but also the learners.
KeywordsStakeholders Marketing Funding Budgeting Simulators Moulage
References and Resources
- 1.Freeman V, Rutledge S, Hamon M, Slikin R. Rural volunteer EMS: reports from the field. Rural Health Research & Policy Centers. Report No. 99. 2010.Google Scholar
- 2.National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health. (September 8, 2018). https://nosorh.org/about-nosorh/.
- 3.CAE Healthcare. (September 9, 2018). https://caehealthcare.com.
- 4.Gaumard. (September 9, 2018). https://www.gaumard.com.
- 5.Laerdal. (September 9, 2018). https://www.laerdal.com/us/.