A presentation of some of the main ideas formulated in the important correspondence between Miller and Michael Fraenkel called “Hamlet”.
- Fraenkel, Michael, 1998 (1945), The Genesis of Tropic of Cancer, Paris, Alyscamps PressGoogle Scholar
- Harris, Michael, 1997, The Michael Fraenkel–Henry Miller Correspondence Called Hamlet, Paris, Carrefour, Alyscamps PressGoogle Scholar
- McCord, Howard, 1970, The Life of Fraenkel’s Death, Washington State University PressGoogle Scholar
- Miller, Henry, 1969 (1952), The Books of my Life, New York, New DirectionsGoogle Scholar
- Miller, Henry & Fraenkel, Michael, 1962 (1939), The Michael Fraenkel–Henry Miller Correspondence Called Hamlet, Paris, CarrefourGoogle Scholar
© The Author(s) 2019