Device-to-Device Relay Selection Based on Comprehensive Social Attributes in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks
In Device-to-Device (D2D) relay communication, selecting relay users according to the social attributes helps to find the optimal relay users. The comprehensive social attributes is to roundly consider the influence of multiple social factors on relay willingness. These social attributes include social relationship, interest perception, free users’ remaining energy and memory, cluster network and so on. The future communication network will be a combination of multiple network structures, this paper studies the selection of relay users based on comprehensive social attributes in heterogeneous networks. This method not only conforms to the actual scenes of real life in future, but also ensures the optimality of relay users, thus it can improve the communication quality, enable more D2D to establish D2D relay communication successfully and promote the overall throughput and performance of the communication system.
KeywordsDevice-to-Device (D2D) relay communication Heterogeneous network Comprehensive social attributes Relay willingness
This work is supported by Science and Technology Project of Shenzhen, China (Grant No. JCYJ20180305124255145), the authors thank to the organization.
- 1.Cai, Y., Ni, Y., Zhang, J., Zhao, S., Zhu, H.: Energy efficiency and spectrum efficiency in underlay device-to-device communications enabled cellular networks. China Commun. 16–34 (2019). https://doi.org/10.12676/j.cc
- 2.Shamganth, K., Sibley, M.J.N.: A survey on relay selection in cooperative Device-to-Device (D2D) communication for 5G cellular networks. In: International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS). https://doi.org/10.1109/icecds.2017.8390216
- 3.Dong, C., Wang, Z., Wang, Y., Li, R.: Study on D2D relay transmission algorithm in cellular networks. In: CNAI 2018 (2018). https://doi.org/10.12783/dtcse/cnai2018/24133
- 6.Ma, X., Yin, R., Yu, G., Zhang, Z.: A distributed relay selection method for relay assisted device-to-device communication system. In: Proceedings of 2012 IEEE 23rd International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, pp. 1020–1024, September 2012Google Scholar
- 7.Yu, T., Ye, L., Sha, X., Alasaarela, E.: D2D Resource allocation algorithm in heterogeneous networks. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science (ITMS 2015) (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Liu, M., Zhang, L.: Joint power and channel allocation for relay-assisted device-to-device communication. In: 15th International Symposium on Wireless Communication System (ISWCS) (2018)Google Scholar
- 12.Xu, S., Zhang, P.: Social network information based relay selection and power allocation in D2D communication systems. J. Electron. Inf. Technol. (2017). ISSN 1009-5896Google Scholar
- 13.Fang, Z.: Research on D2D relay selection technology based on social relations network and price incentive. Master’s Degree thesis, Shenzhen University (2018)Google Scholar
- 14.Chen X., Proulx B., Gong X., et al.: Social trust and social reciprocity based cooperative D2D communications. In: 2013 ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing, USA, pp. 187–196 (2013)Google Scholar