Comparative Studies of Robot Navigation
At present, robot intelligence is an important direction for the development of robots. The intelligent robot is a highly self-planning, self-organizing and adaptive robot suitable for working in complex unstructured environments. Navigation technology is the core of intelligent robot research, and it is also the key technology for robots to achieve intelligence. Intelligent mobile robots can work safely and effectively only by knowing their own position, the position of obstacles in the work space, and the movement of obstacles. Therefore, the problem of navigation and positioning of the robot is particularly important. The main contents of robot navigation technology research include: navigation method, positioning method and multi-sensor information fusion technology research. This paper will discuss the robot navigation technology from these aspects, introduce the development and application of navigation technology, and finally forecast the development trend of robot navigation technology in the future.
KeywordsNavigation Positioning method Multi-sensor information fusion
The project supported by National Key R&D Program of China (Program No. 2018YFC0808301) and Key Research and Development Program of Shaanxi (Program No. 2019GY-107).
- 1.Wei, G., Bo, C.D.: The behavior planning method of the “Yutu” patrol device on the No. 3. J. Beijing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 43(02), 277–284 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Aini, F.R.Q., Jati, A.N., Sunarya, U.: A study of Monte Carlo localization on robot operating system. In: International Conference on Information Technology Systems and Innovation 2017, pp. 1–13. IEEE, Indonesia (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Na, Y., Li, H.: Navigation of service robot: a review of recent developments. Journal of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering 32(12), 1641–1648 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Chiang, C.-H.: Robot navigation in dynamic environments based on fuzzy controller and the A∗ Algorithm. J. Comput. (Taiwan) 29(01), 21–39 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, C., Sun, W., Dexu, B., ZhouBo, Z.: A method of simultaneous positioning and map creation for duct cleaning robot based on inertial navigation and stereo vision. J. Mech. Eng. 49(23), 56–57 (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Liu, J., Hao, J.: Research on navigation and positioning technology of autonomous mobile robot. Sens. World 01(01), 23–26 (2005)Google Scholar
- 18.Li, S., Hayashi, A.: Robot navigation in outdoor environments by using GPS information and panoramic views, pp. 570–575 (1998)Google Scholar