Singapore’s Public Utilities Board Developing the Circular Water Economy
Singapore’s Public Utilities Board has implemented a range of technology policies to facilitate the development of the circular water economy that not only mitigates greenhouse gas emissions but also enhances resilience to climate change.
KeywordsWater conservation Water efficiency Water reuse Water recycling Resource recovery Renewable energy
- Brears, R. C. Urban Water Security. Chichester, UK and Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2016.Google Scholar
- Lai Kah Cheong. “Singapore’s Experience of Water Loss Reduction.” In Water Loss Europe 2017. Copenhagen, 2017.Google Scholar
- National Environment Agency. “Integrated Waste Management Facility.” https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/waste-management/waste-management-infrastructure/integrated-waste-management-facility.
- PUB. “About Deep Tunnel Sewerage System.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/dtss/about.
- ———. “About Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/wels/about.
- ———. Automated Meter Reading (AMR) Trial. 2018.Google Scholar
- ———. “Efficiency Measures.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/savewater/atwork/efficiencymeasures.
- ———. “Newater.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/fournationaltaps/newater.
- ———. “Pub Pursues Large-Scale Floating Solar Deployment at Tengeh Reservoir While EDB Explores Potential for 100MWp System.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/news/pressreleases/PUBpursueslargescalefloatingsolardeploymentatTengehReservoir.
- ———. “Water Efficiency Management Plan.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/savewater/atwork/managementplan.
- ———. “Water Efficient Building (Basic) Certification.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/savewater/atwork/certificationprogramme.
- ———. “Water Price.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply/waterprice.
- ———. “Water Saving Habits.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/savewater/athome/watersavinghabits.
- ———. “Water Supply.” https://www.pub.gov.sg/watersupply.