Predicting Potential Years of Most Costly War Involving USA via ASF Approach
In this paper, the addition-subtraction frequency (ASF) approach is used to predict the years of potentially costly war, which may erupt with the United States of America in the future. In the numerical experiments involved in this paper, we select the years of historic 10 most expensive wars as input data, using three-variable, full-traversal ASF approach to predict the potential years of most costly war that may occur in the future. By using different 9-input data (removing one each year datum) to test the robustness of the experimental results, the final conclusion is that there is a relatively high possibility of most costly war occurring in 2021 or 2036–2038.
KeywordsASF (addition-subtraction frequency) approach War year prediction Consistency analysis Numerical experiments
This work is supported by Shenzhen Science and Technology Plan Project (with number JCYJ20170818154936083). Kindly note that all authors of the paper are jointly of the first authorship.
- 1.American Involvement in Wars from Colonial Times to the Present. https://www.thoughtco.com/american-involvement-wars-colonial-times-present-4059761
- 2.The Top Ten Burning Money Wars in American History Announced in World War II. http://www.81.cn/jsdj/2015-07/17/content_6589879.htm
- 3.Wen, W.: Commensurability. Acta Geophys. Sin. (in Chinese) 24(2), 151–154 (1981)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Y., Wang, N., Wan, J., Ling, Y., Ye, C.: USA future war prediction using ASF method with 3 inputs and full traversal: no new war till 2030 or 2034 though 2021, 2023, 2027 and 2032 risky? In: Proceedings of Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), Jinan, China, pp. 116–121 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, Y., Wang, R., Yang, M., Zhu, M., Ye, C.: Using full-traversal addition-subtraction frequency (ASF) method to predict possible El Nino events in 2019, 2020 and so forth. In: Proceedings of Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), Shenyang, China, pp. 2653–2658 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Y., Wang, N., Lai, F., Ling Y., Ye, C.: Predicting potential valley-point dates of stock market numerically based on ASF algorithm. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information, Cybernetics and Computational Social Systems (ICCSS), Dalian, China, pp. 605–610 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, Y., Yang, S., Zou, M., Ye, C., Ling, Y.: Numerical prediction of short-term snowy weather in Guangzhou via addition-subtraction frequency (ASF) algorithm with unequally half traversal. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD), Guilin, China, pp. 2557–2562 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Cost of World War II, Human Cost of World War II: Official Total Military & Civilian. https://caseagainstbush.blogspot.com/2005/04/financial-cost-of-world-war-ii1u.html?showComment=1414341097057
- 9.Ye, C., Wang, R., Xiao, M., Xue, Z., Zhang, Y.: Using different types of addition-subtraction frequency (ASF) approach with different numbers of input variables to predict years of financial events after fed tightening. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Systems and Informatics (ICSAI), Nanjing, China, pp. 382–387 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Jia, P.: Application of image processing technology based on MATLAB. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Data Processing, Artificial Intelligence, and Communications (DPAIC), Shenzhen, China, pp. 13–16 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, Y., He, P., Wen, J., Ding, Y., Ling, Y.: Potential MIC season of US since March 2017 or so predicted via WASD neuronets and sine wave with historic data and events. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), Changchun, China, pp. 218–223 (2016)Google Scholar